1. What is an oscillator?
- Specifically something that creates sound digitally
- Anything that moves between two values smoothly to create a sound
- Anything that creates sound
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Two words to describe a Saw-Tooth wave sound
- Clear and Bright
- Muddy and Quiet
- Hollow and Smooth
- Smooth and Soft
3. What does MIDI stand for?
- Music Input Direct Instrument
- Musical Interface Direct Instrument
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Mono Input Digital Interface
4. What is wet/dry mix?
- How long the echoes are
- The time between each echo
- How loud the echo is in comparison to the original
- How many echos after the original note
5. Parameter(s) of Low Pass Filters...
- Depth, Rate, Feedback
- Resonance, Drive, Cut Off
- Wet/Dry Mix