1. A dynamic microphone is...
- Strong, versatile, used often for vocals
- Delicate with a wide audio signal, not for high volumes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Slipknot would be described as ...
- Nu Metal
- Punk Rock
- Indie Rock
3. What is wet/dry mix?
- How long the echoes are
- The time between each echo
- How loud the echo is in comparison to the original
- How many echos after the original note
4. ADSR means...
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Reverb
- Analogue Digital Sound Recorder
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Attack, Delay, Sustain, Release
5. What is an oscillator?
- Anything that moves between two values smoothly to create a sound
- Anything that creates sound
- Specifically something that creates sound digitally