1. A low pass filter effects...
- both high and low signals
- only the high signals
- only the low signals
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A dynamic microphone is...
- Strong, versatile, used often for vocals
- Delicate with a wide audio signal, not for high volumes
3. What is wet/dry mix?
- How long the echoes are
- The time between each echo
- How loud the echo is in comparison to the original
- How many echos after the original note
4. Which best describes bidirectional microphones?
- Like a circle, picks up perfectly from any angle
- Figure of 8, picks up equal from behind and infront
- Heart shaped, picks up most from the font
5. What is the delay time for Slapback?