1. What is an oscillator?
- Anything that moves between two values smoothly to create a sound
- Anything that creates sound
- Specifically something that creates sound digitally
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Two advantages of tape would be...
- Can record infinite amounts onto it and unlikely to break
- Cross-Fading and Changing the Speed
- Durable and Cheap
3. What is a Transducer
- Converts one energy form to another
- A Microphone
- Converts mono to stereo
4. Parameter(s) of Low Pass Filters...
- Depth, Rate, Feedback
- Resonance, Drive, Cut Off
- Wet/Dry Mix
5. ADSR means...
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Analogue Digital Sound Recorder
- Attack, Delay, Sustain, Release
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Reverb