1. Two words to describe a Saw-Tooth wave sound
- Clear and Bright
- Smooth and Soft
- Muddy and Quiet
- Hollow and Smooth
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Synthesiser?
- An instrument that produces sound effects
- An instrument that produces its sound purely through electronic means
- An instrument that produces its sound through samples
- An instrument that is similar to a keyboard and produces sound through rhythmical keys
3. What is the delay time for Slapback?
4. A low pass filter effects...
- both high and low signals
- only the high signals
- only the low signals
5. ADSR means...
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Attack, Delay, Sustain, Release
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Reverb
- Analogue Digital Sound Recorder