1. Which best describes bidirectional microphones?
- Figure of 8, picks up equal from behind and infront
- Heart shaped, picks up most from the font
- Like a circle, picks up perfectly from any angle
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. ADSR means...
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Analogue Digital Sound Recorder
- Attack, Delay, Sustain, Release
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, Reverb
3. What does MIDI stand for?
- Musical Interface Direct Instrument
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Music Input Direct Instrument
- Mono Input Digital Interface
4. Two words to describe a Saw-Tooth wave sound
- Hollow and Smooth
- Smooth and Soft
- Clear and Bright
- Muddy and Quiet
5. A dynamic microphone is...
- Strong, versatile, used often for vocals
- Delicate with a wide audio signal, not for high volumes