1. Rondo Form is...
- A B A C A D....form
- A B A B A C A D...form
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Trill means...
- swap between two notes quickly
- swap once to next highest note
- swap once to next lowest note
- how to play the melody
3. Higher Mordent means...
- swap once with next highest note
- swap once with next lowest note
4. Through Comopsed
- Opposite of strophic, with new music for each verse in a song. The music develops, changing to reflect different moods or situations described in the text
- When the same music is repeated for different verses in a song.
- Starting a certain perice of music with a harmony
5. What is a Phaser?
- Creates a 'whooshing' effect
- creates an echo effect
- harmonises the melody