1. What is a Sequence?
- uses the harmony
- a melodic phrase repeated immediately at a different pitch
- notes in a melody move step by step, no leaping like octaves
- follows the order of a particular scale
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Legato means to play...
- smoothly (slur)
- fast speed
- short and detachted
- moderate speed
3. What is DEVELOPMENT?
- Where the music of the expositon is put into 2 different keys, or it is changed/developed in some way
- Where the music of exposition is put intt 3 different keys
- Changing the harmony and melody
4. Lower Mordent Means...
- swap once with next lowest note
- swap once with next highest note
5. Mordent, trill and turn are just some of the ways of...