1. Lower Mordent Means...
- swap once with next lowest note
- swap once with next highest note
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
- pianissimo-very quiet
3. What is Scalic
- A repeated melodic phrase
- Follows the order of a particular scale
- Follows the notes of a triad
- Follows the order of a harmony
- swap nce to next highest note. then back to originl. then next highest note. then back to original.
- One note higher. Then back to orih=ginal. Then one note lower. Then back to original.
- One note higher. then back to original. then one note higher. then one note lower.
5. What is a Phaser?
- harmonises the melody
- Creates a 'whooshing' effect
- creates an echo effect