1. What does an Accent do?
- tells you not to play anote
- tells you to emphasise the a note
- tells you to quietly play a note
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Phaser?
- harmonises the melody
- Creates a 'whooshing' effect
- creates an echo effect
3. Articulation means...
- how to play the trill
- how to ply the melody
- how to play the harmony
- swap nce to next highest note. then back to originl. then next highest note. then back to original.
- One note higher. Then back to orih=ginal. Then one note lower. Then back to original.
- One note higher. then back to original. then one note higher. then one note lower.
5. Flanger is...
- creates a 'whooshing' effect
- similar to a phaser but makes more intense sound
- uses to bend the natural note or add another harmony