1. What is a diatonic harmony?
- A pleasant sounding harmony
- A clashing sounding harmony
- Only using notes of the key
- Using extra notes not in the key
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What name is given to the form ABACADA?
3. What is an italian word meaning to get slower?
4. What is simple time?
- Each beat divided into 2 e.g 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 2/2, 4/2
- Having four crotchets in each bar
- Each beat divided into 3 e.g 6/8,9/8,12/8
- 2,3 or 4 beats in a bar
5. What is modulation?
- Moving from one key to another
- Going to a minor key
- A form of ornamentation
- An electronic effect that sounds like a large space