1. Name a member of the keyboard family?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does conjunct mean?
- Melody moving by semitones
- Melody following the notes of a scale
- Melody moving by step
- Melody moving by leap
3. What name is given to the form ABACADA?
4. What is simple time?
- 2,3 or 4 beats in a bar
- Having four crotchets in each bar
- Each beat divided into 2 e.g 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 2/2, 4/2
- Each beat divided into 3 e.g 6/8,9/8,12/8
5. What is modulation?
- An electronic effect that sounds like a large space
- Moving from one key to another
- A form of ornamentation
- Going to a minor key