1. What is an italian word meaning to get slower?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does conjunct mean?
- Melody moving by semitones
- Melody following the notes of a scale
- Melody moving by step
- Melody moving by leap
3. What is augmentation ?
- Repeating a rhythm with shorter note lengths
- Repeating a rhythm with longer note lengths
- Repeating a rhythm with a different instrument or part
4. What name is given to the form ABACADA?
5. What is modulation?
- Moving from one key to another
- Going to a minor key
- A form of ornamentation
- An electronic effect that sounds like a large space