1. What is modulation?
- Moving from one key to another
- A form of ornamentation
- An electronic effect that sounds like a large space
- Going to a minor key
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an italian word meaning to get slower?
3. Define tremolando
- A form of trill
- Fast repetition of notes on a string instrument
- Plucking the strings
- Fast repetition of notes on a percussion instrument
4. What name is given to the form ABACADA?
5. What is simple time?
- 2,3 or 4 beats in a bar
- Each beat divided into 2 e.g 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 2/2, 4/2
- Each beat divided into 3 e.g 6/8,9/8,12/8
- Having four crotchets in each bar