1. Define tremolando
- Fast repetition of notes on a string instrument
- A form of trill
- Fast repetition of notes on a percussion instrument
- Plucking the strings
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a diatonic harmony?
- A pleasant sounding harmony
- Only using notes of the key
- Using extra notes not in the key
- A clashing sounding harmony
3. Name a member of the keyboard family?
4. What is simple time?
- 2,3 or 4 beats in a bar
- Having four crotchets in each bar
- Each beat divided into 2 e.g 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 2/2, 4/2
- Each beat divided into 3 e.g 6/8,9/8,12/8
5. What does conjunct mean?
- Melody moving by step
- Melody following the notes of a scale
- Melody moving by leap
- Melody moving by semitones