1. What is modulation?
- An electronic effect that sounds like a large space
- Moving from one key to another
- A form of ornamentation
- Going to a minor key
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define tremolando
- Plucking the strings
- A form of trill
- Fast repetition of notes on a string instrument
- Fast repetition of notes on a percussion instrument
3. What is augmentation ?
- Repeating a rhythm with shorter note lengths
- Repeating a rhythm with longer note lengths
- Repeating a rhythm with a different instrument or part
4. What does conjunct mean?
- Melody moving by semitones
- Melody following the notes of a scale
- Melody moving by step
- Melody moving by leap
5. Name a member of the keyboard family?