1. which is NOT the responsibility of Venue Management?
- Book artists
- Book accommodation for the performing artists
- Give consistent and excellent level of service to clients (paying customers)
- Assist with preparations of shows & supervise the whole process
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does PPL stand for?
- Pineapples prod lemons
- Phonographic Performance LTD
- People's performance licence
3. Which is the responsibility of Venue Management (for example the people that run the Pier or the Playhouse)
- Provide A&R (artist and repertoire)
- Collect royalties
- Check Health & Safety at the venue is up-to-date
- De-rig the stage
4. What is the name of the licence needed for performing in public
5. What does PPL do?
- allows you to play RECORDED music in public
- allows you to have bands play live
Similar Music resources: