1. What does PPL stand for?
- Pineapples prod lemons
- Phonographic Performance LTD
- People's performance licence
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the responsibility of Venue Management (for example the people that run the Pier or the Playhouse)
- Check Health & Safety at the venue is up-to-date
- Collect royalties
- De-rig the stage
- Provide A&R (artist and repertoire)
3. What is the name of the licence needed for performing in public
4. What does PPL do?
- allows you to play RECORDED music in public
- allows you to have bands play live
5. which is NOT the responsibility of Venue Management?
- Assist with preparations of shows & supervise the whole process
- Give consistent and excellent level of service to clients (paying customers)
- Book accommodation for the performing artists
- Book artists
Similar Music resources: