- Created by: benp27
- Created on: 12-04-18 11:13
1. Which of the following ornaments were not used in this piece?
- Lower mordent
- Upper mordent
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following instruments was NOT in "Music For A While"?
- Bass viol
- Solo voice
3. Describe the word painting on the lyric "Pleas'd"
- The perfect cadence resolves the section
- The lighter texture and key change to D# makes the piece seem lighter and more pleasing
4. What period of music is this piece from?
- Gregorian chant
5. How many bars does the ground bass loop?