1. What is the effect of speeding up the rate of conduction in heart tissue?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of calsequestrin?
- To bind myosin heads to actin filaments
- Prevents Calcium ions from leaving the sarcoplasmic reticulum
- To move Calcium ions into the sarcoplasmic reticulum
- To move Calcium ions out of the sarcoplasmic reticulum
3. What is the effect of changing the heart rate by altering cardiac nerve activity or SA node rhythms?
4. What connects muscle to bone?
5. Which muscle cells are multinucleate?
- Striated, cardiac and smooth muscle
- Striated muscle only
- Striated and cardiac muscle
- Cardiac muscle only