1. What membrane surrounds each individual muscle fibre?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the effect of altering the force of muscular contractions?
3. What is the effect of changing the heart rate by altering cardiac nerve activity or SA node rhythms?
4. What is the function of calmodulin?
- To prevent Ca2+ from diffusing out of the sarcoplasmic reticulum
- To bind to Ca2+ ions in smooth muscle, activating cross-bridge formation
- To bind to Ca2+ ions in smooth muscle, activating Myosin Kinase
- To bind to Ca2+ ions in cardiac muscle
5. What connects muscle to bone?