1. What is the function of myosin light chain kinase?
- To remove the phosphate group from the myosin light filament
- Phosphorylation of myosin light filament
- To move calcium ions out of the sarcoplasm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the A-band?
- The dark zone seen on histological specimens
- The light stripe in the centre of a sarcomere
- The light zones seen on histological specimens
- The dark striations seen on histological specimens
3. What are the dark striations that appear on histological slides?
4. What membrane surrounds a muscle?
5. What is isotropism dependent on?
- Calcium ion levels
- The autonomic nervous system
- The SA node