1. What is the smallest unit of an actin filament?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What effect does the sympathetic nervous system have on cardiac muscle?
- Increases contractility
- Decreases contractility
- Increases amplitude of action potentials
3. Which muscle type relies on Calcium-induced-Calcium release?
- Striated muscle
- Cardiac muscle
- Smooth muscle
4. What is the most basic contractile unit of a muscle?
- Muscle fibre
5. What is the function of myosin light chain kinase?
- To remove the phosphate group from the myosin light filament
- Phosphorylation of myosin light filament
- To move calcium ions out of the sarcoplasm