1. What are the dark striations that appear on histological slides?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the action potential run in a myofibril?
- Into the T-Tubules
- Along the endomysium
- Into the sarcoplasmic reticulum
3. What is the effect of changing the heart rate by altering cardiac nerve activity or SA node rhythms?
4. What is isotropism dependent on?
- The SA node
- The autonomic nervous system
- Calcium ion levels
5. What is the function of myosin light chain kinase?
- To remove the phosphate group from the myosin light filament
- Phosphorylation of myosin light filament
- To move calcium ions out of the sarcoplasm