1. Where does the action potential run in a myofibril?
- Into the T-Tubules
- Along the endomysium
- Into the sarcoplasmic reticulum
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the A-band?
- The light stripe in the centre of a sarcomere
- The dark zone seen on histological specimens
- The dark striations seen on histological specimens
- The light zones seen on histological specimens
3. What does Troponin I bind to?
- The tropomysin
- The actin filament
- The myosin filament
- The calcium ions
4. What is the I-band?
- Area of thick myosin filaments and thin actin filaments
- Area of thin actin filaments
- Area of thick myosin filaments
5. Which muscle type relies on Calcium-induced-Calcium release?
- Striated muscle
- Cardiac muscle
- Smooth muscle