1. What is the effect of altering the force of muscular contractions?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which muscle type relies on Calcium-induced-Calcium release?
- Striated muscle
- Cardiac muscle
- Smooth muscle
3. What is the most basic contractile unit of a muscle?
- Muscle fibre
4. What is the I-band?
- Area of thick myosin filaments and thin actin filaments
- Area of thin actin filaments
- Area of thick myosin filaments
5. What are the dark striations that appear on histological slides?