1. which muscles blends with the obcularis oris?
- Buccinator wich has infermedial direction fibres, and prevents accumulation of food in the cheeks
- Obcularis palpebra part and orbital part. Palpebra part contracts muscle softly, and orbital part contracts strongly
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when the cornea becomes exposed and dries out?
- exposure keratitis
- exposure Occulis
- inclosure keratitis
- inclosure Occulis
3. Where are the facial muscle located? What are they innervated by?
- in deep cutaneous tissue by cranial nerve
- in subcutaneous tissue, by facial nerve
- in thoracolumbal fascia by facial nerve
4. what is ectropion?
- when the lower lid droops this results in lacrimal fluid builds up and not spread accross the surface. so debris builds up and causes ulceration of cornea.
- when the upper lid droops this results in lacrimal fluid builds up and not spread accross the surface. so debris builds up and causes ulceration of cornea.
5. Which of these muscles are not part of the orbital group?
- Obcularis Oculi - inner palpebral part
- Procerus (eyebrows)
- Obcularis Oculi - outer orbital part
- Corrugator Supercilli