1. It is supplied by automative nerves and are found where occurs where movement happens without conscious thought
- Involuntary Muscle
- Voluntary Muscle
- Cardiac Muscle
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of cardiac muscle ?
- Long, stripped cells
- Short, stripped clyindrical cells which are branched
- Spindle - shaped smooth cells
3. What is the function of involuntary muscle?
- Stimulates and retracts organs
- Contracts walls of blood vessels and internal organs
- Contracts only individual fibres of the body
4. What is the function of a cardiac muscle ?
- Stimulates the walls of the heart
- Rhythmic beating of the heart
- Contracts and detracts the blood vessels around the heart
5. What is the function of the voluntary muscle ?
- Contracts and detracts movement in the limbs
- Contracts strongly when stimulated to provide voluntary movement
- Contracts involuntary to stimulate movement