1. What is the reason for the colour of slow twitch fibres?
- many capillaries means rich blood supply
- high levels of creatine phosphate
- they are not densely packed together
- they are often in tetanus
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of muscle best fits the definition : under the control of the voluntary nervous system and involved in locomotion?
3. Which type of muscle best fits the definition : contracts spontaneously and does not fatigue?
4. which has more glycogen stores?
- fast twitch
- slow twitch
5. Which type of muscle fatigues quickest?
- cardiac muscle