1. which has more glycogen stores?
- fast twitch
- slow twitch
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the reason for the colour of slow twitch fibres?
- they are not densely packed together
- many capillaries means rich blood supply
- high levels of creatine phosphate
- they are often in tetanus
3. Which type of muscle best fits the definition : under the control of the voluntary nervous system and involved in locomotion?
4. What colour are slow twitch muscle fibres?
5. Fast twitch muscle has a high density of myofibrils, true or false?