1. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- large capacity, moderate duration (half a minute)
- small capacity, short duration (5 seconds)
- large capacity, very short duration (half a second)
- small capacity, long duration (one minute)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the capacity of the STM store and how can it be improved?
- 7+/-2 and rehearsal
- 9 and it cannot be improved
- 7+/-2, chunking and rehearsal
- 6+/-1, chunking and rehearsal
3. Who produced the Multi-store model of memory?
- Miller (1956)
- Atkinson & Shiffrin (1968)
- Peterson & Peterson (1959)
- Baddeley (1966)
4. But this study had ________
- low generalisability
- low ecological validity
- researcher bias
5. This model had two _____ stores