1. What is the capacity and duration of the LTM?
- Huge capacity, short duration (2 seconds)
- Huge capacity, long duration (minutes-lifetime)
- Moderate capacity, short duration (18 seconds)
- Small capacity, long duration (10 minutes approx)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. But this study had ________
- low ecological validity
- researcher bias
- low generalisability
3. The Multi-store Model of Memory has been criticised of over-simplification, what model builds on the Multi-store Memory Model to make it more detailed?
- The Working Memory Model (Baddeley & Hitch 1974)
- The Memory Cloud Model (Miller 1969)
- The Levels of Processing (Craik & Lockheart 1972)
4. Miller (1956) published a famous paper about the STM called 'The Magical Number _____'
5. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- large capacity, very short duration (half a second)
- small capacity, long duration (one minute)
- large capacity, moderate duration (half a minute)
- small capacity, short duration (5 seconds)