1. But this study had ________
- low generalisability
- low ecological validity
- researcher bias
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The sensory register is modality specific - what does this mean?
- information is held in the same sense it is registered
- information is remembered vividly
- information is immediately lost if not used straight away
- information is stored forever
3. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- small capacity, short duration (5 seconds)
- small capacity, long duration (one minute)
- large capacity, very short duration (half a second)
- large capacity, moderate duration (half a minute)
4. Who conducted a study in 1966 that investigated the coding in the STM and LTM stores?
- Atkinson & Shriffin
5. What is the capacity of the STM store and how can it be improved?
- 7+/-2 and rehearsal
- 7+/-2, chunking and rehearsal
- 6+/-1, chunking and rehearsal
- 9 and it cannot be improved