1. How is information encoded into long term memory?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the capacity of short term memory?
- A fraction
- 7+/-2 items
3. Which two ways is information encoded into short term memory?
- Semantically and Structurally
- Visually and Acoustically
- Acoustically and Semantically
- Visually and Semantically
4. What is the duration of short term memory
- 15-20 seconds
- A fraction of a second
- A few minutes
- A lifetime
5. What happens when information is left unattended
- It stays in the memory store
- It is forgotten
- It is passed into long term memory
- It is encoded