1. What is the FIFO principle?
- Information is retrieved from a memory store
- Information is not encoded and is lost so new information takes its place
- Information is passed into the next memory store
- Information is paid attention to
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is information encoded into long term memory?
3. Which two ways is information encoded into short term memory?
- Acoustically and Semantically
- Visually and Acoustically
- Visually and Semantically
- Semantically and Structurally
4. What is the capacity of long term memory?
- 7+/-2 items
- A fraction
5. What is the duration of short term memory
- 15-20 seconds
- A lifetime
- A fraction of a second
- A few minutes