1. How is information encoded into long term memory?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the duration of short term memory
- A lifetime
- 15-20 seconds
- A few minutes
- A fraction of a second
3. What is the FIFO principle?
- Information is paid attention to
- Information is passed into the next memory store
- Information is not encoded and is lost so new information takes its place
- Information is retrieved from a memory store
4. What is the capacity of long term memory?
- A fraction
- 7+/-2 items
5. How many memory stores are there?