1. Where is sperm stored?
- Vas Deferens
- Seminal Vesicle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a zygote?
- A hormone
- A fertilised egg
- An embryo of more than 7 weeks
- A mountain-climbing Eastern European mammal
3. What is the Chorion?
- The flow of blood through the placenta
- The outer layer of the blastocyst
- The place where the umbilical chord attatches to the baby
- The entrance to the uterus
4. What does 'EDD' stand for?
- Estimated delivery danger
- Estimated date of delivery
- Evidence of due delivery
- Estimated danger during delivery
5. Which of these is NOT a phase of the menstrual cycle?