- Created by: Georgie Gill
- Created on: 30-03-13 16:18
1. Which of these is a key theme in the novel?
- Australia in the 1990's
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are dogs used as a metaphor for in the book?
- Jones used the extended metaphor of dogs and how they act and are treated to show the ignorance of the villagewrs in comparrison to the reader.
- to show the innocence of the villagers on the island in comparrison to the redskins
- to show the ignorance of all the characters- the children, the villagers, the rebels and redskins.
3. which is a theme in the novel?
- the theme of memories and fragments
- the theme of leaving
- the theme of poverty
4. whats a mouthpiece?
- when a playwright adds an aditional speakers character to portray audience views.
- when a playwright airs thier view to their audience through a character.
- a line a character says in a play to end an act
5. whos baby is Evas?
- Mr Birlings