- Created by: Georgie Gill
- Created on: 30-03-13 16:18
1. what does matilda whisper at the dickens exebition
- I have met mr dicken and this is not him
- my name is pip is the best line in liturature
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why at first do the children call mr watts 'popeye'?
- because the children never saw him smile
- because of the way his eyes popped out of his head
- because of how his apperance was so different to that of any one else in the village
3. why are the stage directions so precise?
- becaus priestly had OCD, so was very picky
- so that directors cannot change the story, so priestlys original ideas are still portrayed.
- because priestly was selfish and wanted all the credit
4. what is suggested in the line: a window opens and a bird flys out?
- the freedom the islander have
- that when there is oppotunity, the islanders know to take it.
- that there is rich wildlife on the island
5. whos baby is Evas?
- Mr Birlings