1. What does an Isotope have?
- The same number of protons and a different number of neutrons
- Neither protons or neutrons the same
- A different number or protons and the same number of neutrons
- Both protons and neutrons the same
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is bile produced?
- Gall bladder
3. Where does mitosis happen?
- In just the mitocondria
- In all living cells apart from the sex cells
- In just the sex cells
- In all living cells
4. What does the atomic number show?
- Protons and Neutrons
5. Which three places is Amylase produced?
- salivary glands, Pancreas and small intestine
- Large intestine