- Created by: Cameronvernon1999
- Created on: 17-04-15 12:40
1. Which three places is Amylase produced?
- salivary glands, Pancreas and small intestine
- Large intestine
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most harmful radiation if ingested?
3. What does the atomic number show?
- Protons and Neutrons
4. What does an Isotope have?
- The same number of protons and a different number of neutrons
- Neither protons or neutrons the same
- A different number or protons and the same number of neutrons
- Both protons and neutrons the same
5. Where is bile produced?
- Gall bladder