1. What does an Isotope have?
- Both protons and neutrons the same
- The same number of protons and a different number of neutrons
- A different number or protons and the same number of neutrons
- Neither protons or neutrons the same
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does mitosis happen?
- In just the sex cells
- In just the mitocondria
- In all living cells apart from the sex cells
- In all living cells
3. Where is bile stored
- Gall bladder
4. Which three places is Amylase produced?
- Large intestine
- salivary glands, Pancreas and small intestine
5. What is an environmental problem associated with nuclear power?
- It kills trees
- It produces radioactive waste
- Quick start up time
- Doesn't contaminate water