1. The music in the coda is based off which theme?
- 3rd subject
- 2nd subject
- 1st subject
- what's a subject?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the three sections in sonata form, in order.
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
- Intro, chorus, outro
- Exposition, development, Coda
3. State 2 ways Mozart increases tension in the bridge/transition?
- I would answer but I can't even be bothered to guess
- Full orchestra with horns, strong sfz
- Diminuendo, Timpani play
- Plays quieter, violins use trem.
4. What is the key of the 2nd subject when first heard?
- Bflat major
- Eflat minor
- B major
- E major
5. What Cadence and key does this mov. finish on?
- G minor, Interrupted
- G major, Perfect
- G minor, Perfect
- G minor, Imperfect
- G major, Interrupted
- G major, Imperfect
- G minor, Plagal
- G major, Plagal
Similar Music resources: