1. Name the three sections in sonata form, in order.
- Exposition, development, Coda
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Intro, chorus, outro
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The music in the coda is based off which theme?
- 3rd subject
- what's a subject?
- 2nd subject
- 1st subject
3. What is the Tempo marking for this piece?
- Molto Allegro
4. What is the key of the 2nd subject when first heard?
- Eflat minor
- Bflat major
- E major
- B major
5. How do the 2nd violins help the 1st violins in the first subject
- They pat them on the head with their bows, getting rosin in their hair and starting what can only be described a WW3
- They play the same notes
- They play an octave below
- They play and hold the tonic note
Similar Music resources: