1. The music in the coda is based off which theme?
- what's a subject?
- 1st subject
- 2nd subject
- 3rd subject
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's unusual about the percussion section
- They need 3 players
- There are only Timpanis
- There isn't one.
- They have a cymbal part
3. What Cadence and key does this mov. finish on?
- G minor, Interrupted
- G major, Perfect
- G major, Imperfect
- G minor, Imperfect
- G minor, Plagal
- G major, Plagal
- G minor, Perfect
- G major, Interrupted
4. State 2 ways Mozart increases tension in the bridge/transition?
- Diminuendo, Timpani play
- Full orchestra with horns, strong sfz
- Plays quieter, violins use trem.
- I would answer but I can't even be bothered to guess
5. Name the three sections in sonata form, in order.
- Exposition, development, Coda
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Intro, chorus, outro
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
Similar Music resources: