1. State 2 ways Mozart increases tension in the bridge/transition?
- I would answer but I can't even be bothered to guess
- Full orchestra with horns, strong sfz
- Diminuendo, Timpani play
- Plays quieter, violins use trem.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do the 2nd violins help the 1st violins in the first subject
- They pat them on the head with their bows, getting rosin in their hair and starting what can only be described a WW3
- They play the same notes
- They play an octave below
- They play and hold the tonic note
3. Name the three sections in sonata form, in order.
- Intro, chorus, outro
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
- Exposition, development, Coda
4. What is the key of the 2nd subject when first heard?
- Eflat minor
- B major
- Bflat major
- E major
5. The music in the coda is based off which theme?
- what's a subject?
- 2nd subject
- 3rd subject
- 1st subject
Similar Music resources: