Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. This piece was compossed in the classical era, but what year was this piece compossed?
7. What is the coda based on?
- 3rd subject
- 1st subject
- 2nd subject
8. What is the average dynamic levels for this piece?
- very quiet to very loud
- quiet to very loud
- loud to quiet
- very loud to quiet
9. Which of these is the first section of this piece?
10. How many subjects are in the development?
11. Which intrument plays sustained notes in the 2nd subject ?
- French horns
12. When are chromatic notes featured?
- 1st subject in the recapitulation and the development
- 2nd subject in the exposition and the development
- 2nd subject in the recapitulation and the development
- 1st subject in the exposition and the development
13. Which instrument is the main instrument in the 1st subject?
14. Who dominate the melody in the development?
15. What chords are in a perfect cadence?
16. in which section is there an exploration of keys?
17. What is the structure of this piece called?
18. What is a tutti?
- When all the instruments play together in chord I
- When one instrument plays chord I
19. What is the time signature for this piece?
20. In what key is this piece mainly in?
- G minor
- C major
- B flat major
- F# minor
- E minor
- A minor