1. When are chromatic notes featured?
- 2nd subject in the exposition and the development
- 1st subject in the recapitulation and the development
- 1st subject in the exposition and the development
- 2nd subject in the recapitulation and the development
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which intrument plays sustained notes in the 2nd subject ?
- French horns
3. What is the main texture for this piece?
4. Who dominate the melody in the development?
5. What does chromatic mean?
- Using black notes in a scale
- Skipping every two notes in a scale
- Using everynote in a scale
- Using white notes in a scale
Similar Music resources: