1. Apostle Paul wrote many letters, now referred to as Pauline Epistles, to different churches. Which of the following epistles was NOT written to a church then located in modern day Turkey?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. After the flood, Noah's Ark rested on top of Mount Ararat. In which modern day country is the geographical location of Mount Ararat?
3. On His way to His crucifixion, Jesus received help in carrying the cross from a man who was compelled by the Romans to do so. The man is referred to as Simon of Cyrene. In which present day country is the location of the biblical Cyrene?
4. It is believed that believers were first called Christians at Antioch, a city whose ruins now lie in modern day Antakya. In which country is Antakya?
5. Which of the following Biblical cities is in the modern world wholly NOT in The State of Israel?
Similar Religious Studies resources: