1. The Jewish patriarch Abraham was born in the land of Ur. According to recent archaeological findings, which of these countries is closest, geographically, to the biblical Ur?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. It is believed that believers were first called Christians at Antioch, a city whose ruins now lie in modern day Antakya. In which country is Antakya?
3. After the flood, Noah's Ark rested on top of Mount Ararat. In which modern day country is the geographical location of Mount Ararat?
4. Apostle Paul wrote many letters, now referred to as Pauline Epistles, to different churches. Which of the following epistles was NOT written to a church then located in modern day Turkey?
5. On His way to His crucifixion, Jesus received help in carrying the cross from a man who was compelled by the Romans to do so. The man is referred to as Simon of Cyrene. In which present day country is the location of the biblical Cyrene?
Similar Religious Studies resources: