1. Which of the following Biblical cities is in the modern world wholly NOT in The State of Israel?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The whole world is believed to at one time have spoken a single language, until King Nimrod built the great tower that caused God to split all humanity into different tongues. According to numerous texts, where did Nimrod build the tower?
3. The Jewish patriarch Abraham was born in the land of Ur. According to recent archaeological findings, which of these countries is closest, geographically, to the biblical Ur?
4. It is believed that believers were first called Christians at Antioch, a city whose ruins now lie in modern day Antakya. In which country is Antakya?
5. Apostle Paul wrote many letters, now referred to as Pauline Epistles, to different churches. Which of the following epistles was NOT written to a church then located in modern day Turkey?
Similar Religious Studies resources: