1. The whole world is believed to at one time have spoken a single language, until King Nimrod built the great tower that caused God to split all humanity into different tongues. According to numerous texts, where did Nimrod build the tower?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Jewish patriarch Abraham was born in the land of Ur. According to recent archaeological findings, which of these countries is closest, geographically, to the biblical Ur?
3. On His way to His crucifixion, Jesus received help in carrying the cross from a man who was compelled by the Romans to do so. The man is referred to as Simon of Cyrene. In which present day country is the location of the biblical Cyrene?
4. Apostle Paul wrote many letters, now referred to as Pauline Epistles, to different churches. Which of the following epistles was NOT written to a church then located in modern day Turkey?
5. Which of the following Biblical cities is in the modern world wholly NOT in The State of Israel?
Similar Religious Studies resources: