1. On His way to His crucifixion, Jesus received help in carrying the cross from a man who was compelled by the Romans to do so. The man is referred to as Simon of Cyrene. In which present day country is the location of the biblical Cyrene?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. After the flood, Noah's Ark rested on top of Mount Ararat. In which modern day country is the geographical location of Mount Ararat?
3. Which of the following Biblical cities is in the modern world wholly NOT in The State of Israel?
4. The Jewish patriarch Abraham was born in the land of Ur. According to recent archaeological findings, which of these countries is closest, geographically, to the biblical Ur?
5. Apostle Paul wrote many letters, now referred to as Pauline Epistles, to different churches. Which of the following epistles was NOT written to a church then located in modern day Turkey?
Similar Religious Studies resources: