1. How many injuries were there?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused it to begin to erupt?
- caribbean plate subducted under north and south american plate
- north and south american plate sudbucted under caribbean plate
- north american plate collided with south american plate
3. What was covered in an ash cloud?
- the soufriere hills
- Plymouth - the capital
- over 60% of the island
- London - the capital
4. What does MVO stand for?
- montserrat violent operators
- montserrat volcano observatory
- montserrat volcano operations
5. What remains out of bounds to this day?
- south of the island
- MVO base