1. What remains out of bounds to this day?
- south of the island
- MVO base
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused it to begin to erupt?
- north and south american plate sudbucted under caribbean plate
- north american plate collided with south american plate
- caribbean plate subducted under north and south american plate
3. What had to close on the island?
4. When was the major eruption?
- 25th June 1997
- 20th June 1997
- 25th July 1995
- 18th July 1995
5. How many injuries were there?