1. What caused it to begin to erupt?
- north and south american plate sudbucted under caribbean plate
- north american plate collided with south american plate
- caribbean plate subducted under north and south american plate
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of the island was covered in ash?
- over 60%
3. What was covered in an ash cloud?
- the soufriere hills
- Plymouth - the capital
- over 60% of the island
- London - the capital
4. What remains out of bounds to this day?
- MVO base
- south of the island
5. What did the GB government fund?
- emergency service teams
- 3 year redevelopment porgramme
- aid for short term relief