1. What is a disadvantage of in situ conservation?
- Animals are not allowed to roam entirely free
- Animals are allowed to roam entirely free
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Higher carbon dioxide levels can affect what in agriculture?
- They can alter the levels of photosynthesis
- They can alter the levels of respiration
3. If we affect the living habitat of species we are reducing what ?
- Reducing genetic biodiveristy
- Reducing the gene pool
4. When a species ceases to exist ?
- Biodiversity loss
- Loss of species
5. Growth of timber, food and fuel is what type of reason when conserving species ?
Similar Biology resources: