1. What does extinction causes the loss of ?
- Loss of a certain species
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
3. Higher carbon dioxide levels can affect what in agriculture?
- They can alter the levels of photosynthesis
- They can alter the levels of respiration
4. Expericening a feeling of joy and well-being when observing the infinite variations of nature?
5. Purification and retention of fresh water is what type of reason when conserving species?
Similar Biology resources: