1. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does conversation ex situ mean ?
- Conserving an endangered species by activities that take place outside its normal environment.
- Conserving an endangered species by activities that take place inside its natural environment
3. When a species ceases to exist ?
- Biodiversity loss
- Loss of species
4. Why is captive breeding a problem?
- Doesn't work all the time
- Expensive process
5. What must a reverse park include?
- A healthy natural environment
- Animals play area
- Place for tourists to be.
Similar Biology resources: