1. Purification and retention of fresh water is what type of reason when conserving species?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is captive breeding a problem?
- Doesn't work all the time
- Expensive process
3. Without genetic diversity plants and animal species will not be able to do what?
- Adapt to changes in the environment
- Be able to reproduce
4. Expericening a feeling of joy and well-being when observing the infinite variations of nature?
5. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
Similar Biology resources: