1. Without genetic diversity plants and animal species will not be able to do what?
- Adapt to changes in the environment
- Be able to reproduce
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Purification and retention of fresh water is what type of reason when conserving species?
3. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
4. What does extinction causes the loss of ?
- Loss of a certain species
5. Why is captive breeding a problem?
- Doesn't work all the time
- Expensive process
Similar Biology resources: