1. The loss of habitat and biodiversity prevents many organisms from living where they should, what type of reason is this when conserving a species ?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
3. If we affect the living habitat of species we are reducing what ?
- Reducing genetic biodiveristy
- Reducing the gene pool
4. Purification and retention of fresh water is what type of reason when conserving species?
5. Why is captive breeding a problem?
- Doesn't work all the time
- Expensive process
Similar Biology resources: