1. What does extinction causes the loss of ?
- Loss of a certain species
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
3. Why is captive breeding a problem?
- Doesn't work all the time
- Expensive process
4. Higher carbon dioxide levels can affect what in agriculture?
- They can alter the levels of photosynthesis
- They can alter the levels of respiration
5. What does modern agriculture use?
Similar Biology resources: