1. Purification and retention of fresh water is what type of reason when conserving species?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must a reverse park include?
- Place for tourists to be.
- A healthy natural environment
- Animals play area
3. Conservation in situ means what?
- Conserving a species in its normal environment
- Conserving a species in a external environment
4. Expericening a feeling of joy and well-being when observing the infinite variations of nature?
5. What does modern agriculture use?
Similar Biology resources: