1. Growth of timber, food and fuel is what type of reason when conserving species ?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does modern agriculture use?
3. Expericening a feeling of joy and well-being when observing the infinite variations of nature?
4. What is a disadvantage of in situ conservation?
- Animals are not allowed to roam entirely free
- Animals are allowed to roam entirely free
5. What must a reverse park include?
- A healthy natural environment
- Animals play area
- Place for tourists to be.
Similar Biology resources: