1. What is selection pressure ?
- An external pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
- An internal pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a structure enhances the survival of the organisms what type of adaptation is it ?
- Anatomical adaptation
- Physiological/ biochemical adaptation
- Behavioural adaptation
3. Who propsed the theory of natural selection?
- Charles darwin
- Charles dickens
4. If a part of a species evolves into a new species this increases its what ?
5. What has to happen in order for evolution to take place?
- Natural Selection
Similar Biology resources: