1. If the sexual organs of two species are not compatible and they cannot mate what type of speciation is it?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is selection pressure ?
- An external pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
- An internal pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
3. How many ways can adaptations work ?
4. What is speciation ?
- Forming a new species from a pre existing one
- Forming a new species
5. What recent evidence has been found which supports darwins evolution theory?
- Biological Molecules
- Old Species
Similar Biology resources: