1. Insects have devloped a resistance to insecticides by being able to break down the insecticide by the use of what ?
- White blood cells
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a leaf is curled and folded it traps a layer of moisture what process does it reduce?
3. What recent evidence has been found which supports darwins evolution theory?
- Biological Molecules
- Old Species
4. What has to happen in order for evolution to take place?
- Natural Selection
5. How does a behavioural adaptation benefit a species ?
- It develops a behaviour to enhance its survival
- By making its cells function properly
Similar Biology resources: