1. What is a problem of pesticides in the food chain?
- Their predators could becomes ill if they ate a large amount of the insects
- The insects would be more affected.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who propsed the theory of natural selection?
- Charles darwin
- Charles dickens
3. What animals did Darwin use as evidence for his evolution theory ?
- Armadillos and Glyptodonts
4. Insects have devloped a resistance to insecticides by being able to break down the insecticide by the use of what ?
- White blood cells
5. If there is a geographical separation it will prevent effective interbreeding so what type of speciation is it ?
Similar Biology resources: