1. Insects have devloped a resistance to insecticides by being able to break down the insecticide by the use of what ?
- White blood cells
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is speciation ?
- Forming a new species from a pre existing one
- Forming a new species
3. What recent evidence has been found which supports darwins evolution theory?
- Biological Molecules
- Old Species
4. If there is a geographical separation it will prevent effective interbreeding so what type of speciation is it ?
5. How many ways can adaptations work ?
Similar Biology resources: