1. What recent evidence has been found which supports darwins evolution theory?
- Biological Molecules
- Old Species
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is a geographical separation it will prevent effective interbreeding so what type of speciation is it ?
3. If a part of a species evolves into a new species this increases its what ?
4. Insects have devloped a resistance to insecticides by being able to break down the insecticide by the use of what ?
- White blood cells
5. What is selection pressure ?
- An external pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
- An internal pressure that drives evolution in a particular direction
Similar Biology resources: