1. Who propsed the theory of natural selection?
- Charles darwin
- Charles dickens
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a problem of pesticides in the food chain?
- Their predators could becomes ill if they ate a large amount of the insects
- The insects would be more affected.
3. How does a behavioural adaptation benefit a species ?
- It develops a behaviour to enhance its survival
- By making its cells function properly
4. If a structure enhances the survival of the organisms what type of adaptation is it ?
- Behavioural adaptation
- Anatomical adaptation
- Physiological/ biochemical adaptation
5. What has to happen in order for evolution to take place?
- Natural Selection
Similar Biology resources: