1. What animals did Darwin use as evidence for his evolution theory ?
- Armadillos and Glyptodonts
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a part of a species evolves into a new species this increases its what ?
3. If a leaf is curled and folded it traps a layer of moisture what process does it reduce?
4. Insects have devloped a resistance to insecticides by being able to break down the insecticide by the use of what ?
- White blood cells
5. What recent evidence has been found which supports darwins evolution theory?
- Biological Molecules
- Old Species
Similar Biology resources: