1. Why do we classify different species ?
- To place them in categories with other species that show a number of similar characteristics
- Because we want to
- Because we can find new species
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the kingdom which members don't fit into any other kingdom?
3. How many classification systems are there ?
4. What are the two general causes of variation ?
- Genetic and Environmental
- Phenotypes and Weather
5. How many kingdoms are there?
Similar Biology resources: