1. How many types of variation are there?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we classify different species ?
- Because we can find new species
- To place them in categories with other species that show a number of similar characteristics
- Because we want to
3. A feature that enhances survival and long term reproductive success?
- Survival of the fittest
4. Bacteria, Archea and Eukaryote are what?
- 3 Kingdoms
- 3 Domains
- 3 Phylums
5. What are xerophytic plants adapted to?
- Living in very dry conditions
- Living in very wet conditions
Similar Biology resources: