1. What are xerophytic plants adapted to?
- Living in very dry conditions
- Living in very wet conditions
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many types of variation are there?
3. Why do we classify different species ?
- To place them in categories with other species that show a number of similar characteristics
- Because we want to
- Because we can find new species
4. A feature that enhances survival and long term reproductive success?
- Survival of the fittest
5. Heterotrophic multicellular organisms are what ?
Similar Biology resources: