1. What is the variation in which there are discrete groups of phenotypes with no or very few individuals in between
- Discontinuous Variation
- Continuous Variation
- Genetic Variation
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of organisms that consist of a mycellium with walls made from chitin
3. What are xerophytic plants adapted to?
- Living in very dry conditions
- Living in very wet conditions
4. What is the study of the principles of classification?
5. How many classification systems are there ?
Similar Biology resources: