1. What's the variation which takes into consideration genes ?
- Discontinuous Variation
- Genetic Variation
- Continuous Variation
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we classify different species ?
- To place them in categories with other species that show a number of similar characteristics
- Because we want to
- Because we can find new species
3. What are the two general causes of variation ?
- Genetic and Environmental
- Phenotypes and Weather
4. What is the name of organisms that consist of a mycellium with walls made from chitin
5. What is the study of the principles of classification?
Similar Biology resources: