1. What is the study of the principles of classification?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two general causes of variation ?
- Genetic and Environmental
- Phenotypes and Weather
3. What is the variation in which there are discrete groups of phenotypes with no or very few individuals in between
- Genetic Variation
- Discontinuous Variation
- Continuous Variation
4. How many classification systems are there ?
5. What are the 3 P's in the five kingdoms ?
- Plants, Protocists and Prokaryotes
- Phylum, Plants and Prokaryotes
- Protocists, Plants, Phylogeny
Similar Biology resources: