1. What is a transect?
- A line taken across a habitat using a long rope or tape measure and take samples along the line.
- Square frame used to define the size of the sample area
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The number of species present in a habitat ?
- Species Richness
- Simpsons diversity index
3. What type of light does a light trap use?
- Infra Red
4. Where do you put a pitfall trap?
- In the soil
- Into the grass
- Into a tree
5. When sampling a football sized area of land how many samples should you take?
Similar Biology resources: