1. What is a tulgreen funnel used for?
- Collect small insects in leaf litter
- Collect small insects in water
- Collect small insects in a fox's den.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we have to study a habitat?
- To look at how many animals there are in an area
- To find out if our activities affect our environment
- Because its interesting
3. When sampling a football sized area of land how many samples should you take?
4. What type of light does a light trap use?
- Infra Red
5. The number of species present in a habitat ?
- Species Richness
- Simpsons diversity index
Similar Biology resources: