1. What type of light does a light trap use?
- Infra Red
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we have to study a habitat?
- To look at how many animals there are in an area
- To find out if our activities affect our environment
- Because its interesting
3. What is a transect?
- A line taken across a habitat using a long rope or tape measure and take samples along the line.
- Square frame used to define the size of the sample area
4. What is the best techinique for catching insects ?
- Sweep netting
- Collecting from trees
- Pitfall trap
5. What is the definition of a species?
- A group of individual organisms very similar in appearance,anatomy,physiology and genetics whose members are able to interbreed freely to product fertile offspring.
- The place where an organism lives.
- The variety of life- the range of living organisms to be found.
Similar Biology resources: