1. How should results be recorded?
- Pie chart
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a transect?
- A line taken across a habitat using a long rope or tape measure and take samples along the line.
- Square frame used to define the size of the sample area
3. What is the best techinique for catching insects ?
- Sweep netting
- Collecting from trees
- Pitfall trap
4. Where do you put a pitfall trap?
- Into a tree
- In the soil
- Into the grass
5. Why do we have to study a habitat?
- To find out if our activities affect our environment
- Because its interesting
- To look at how many animals there are in an area
Similar Biology resources: