1. Why do you do random samples ?
- To get quantitative data
- To get qualitative data
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a quadrat?
- Square frame used to define the size of the sample area
- A line taken across the habitat using a long rope or tape measure and take samples along the line.
3. The number of species present in a habitat ?
- Species Richness
- Simpsons diversity index
4. Where do you put a pitfall trap?
- In the soil
- Into the grass
- Into a tree
5. How should results be recorded?
- Pie chart
Similar Biology resources: