1. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many types of lipoprotein are there ?
3. What do monounsaturated fats do in the body?
- Remove LDLS from the blood
- Put more LDLS in the blood
4. The study of the distribution of a disease in populations and the factors that influence its rate of spreading ?
5. What are the LDLS produced by?
- The combination of saturated fats, cholesterol and proteins
- The combination of unsaturated fats, cholesterol and proteins
Similar Biology resources: