1. A smoker is how much more likely to develop lung cancer than a non smoker?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do monounsaturated fats do in the body?
- Remove LDLS from the blood
- Put more LDLS in the blood
3. The study of the distribution of a disease in populations and the factors that influence its rate of spreading ?
4. When the heart cannot sustain its pumping action due to a major blockage in a coronary artery?
- Hear attack
- Heart Failure
5. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
Similar Biology resources: