1. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the LDLS produced by?
- The combination of saturated fats, cholesterol and proteins
- The combination of unsaturated fats, cholesterol and proteins
3. how many types of lipoprotein are there ?
4. What do LDLS cause
- Fat deposition in the artery walls
- Fat deposition in the ventricles
5. How many forms are there of CHD?
Similar Biology resources: