1. A severe pain in the chest which can lead to the left hand arm is clinically known as ?
- Heart failure
- Heart Attack
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
3. A smoker is how much more likely to develop lung cancer than a non smoker?
4. Do HDL's reduce or increaee blood cholesterol levels?
5. What do LDLS cause
- Fat deposition in the artery walls
- Fat deposition in the ventricles
Similar Biology resources: