1. how many types of lipoprotein are there ?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The study of the distribution of a disease in populations and the factors that influence its rate of spreading ?
3. A smoker is how much more likely to develop lung cancer than a non smoker?
4. When the heart cannot sustain its pumping action due to a major blockage in a coronary artery?
- Heart Failure
- Hear attack
5. What do LDLS cause
- Fat deposition in the artery walls
- Fat deposition in the ventricles
Similar Biology resources: