1. A stroke is the death of what part of body tissue?
- Death of a part of brain tissue
- Death of a part of liver tissue
- Death of a part of heart tissue
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many forms are there of CHD?
3. What happens when the lumen of a coronary artery is narrowed by plaques?
- Carries blood away from the heart
- Reduced the blood flow to the heart
- Increases the blood flow to the heart
4. A smoker is how much more likely to develop lung cancer than a non smoker?
5. Diet, sex, age and smoking are all factors of what disease?
- CHD (coronary heart disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
Similar Biology resources: