1. The study of the distribution of a disease in populations and the factors that influence its rate of spreading ?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are their function?
- They transport fats and cholesterol around the body
- They transport fats and carbohydrates around the body
3. How many forms are there of CHD?
4. What do LDLS cause
- Fat deposition in the artery walls
- Fat deposition in the ventricles
5. A smoker is how much more likely to develop lung cancer than a non smoker?
Similar Biology resources: