1. how many types of lipoprotein are there ?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do HDL's reduce or increaee blood cholesterol levels?
3. What do monounsaturated fats do in the body?
- Remove LDLS from the blood
- Put more LDLS in the blood
4. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
5. A stroke is the death of what part of body tissue?
- Death of a part of brain tissue
- Death of a part of liver tissue
- Death of a part of heart tissue
Similar Biology resources: