1. When the heart cannot sustain its pumping action due to a major blockage in a coronary artery?
- Hear attack
- Heart Failure
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are their function?
- They transport fats and cholesterol around the body
- They transport fats and carbohydrates around the body
3. Diet, sex, age and smoking are all factors of what disease?
- CHD (coronary heart disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
4. how many types of lipoprotein are there ?
5. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
Similar Biology resources: