1. What are lipoproteins ?
- Combination of lipids, cholesterol and protein.
- Combination of lipids, carbohydrates and protein. `
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do HDL's reduce or increaee blood cholesterol levels?
3. What are the HDLS produced by?
- The combination of unsaturated fats, cholesterol and proteins.
- The combination of saturated fats, cholesterol and proteins.
4. Diet, sex, age and smoking are all factors of what disease?
- CHD (coronary heart disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
5. A severe pain in the chest which can lead to the left hand arm is clinically known as ?
- Heart Attack
- Heart failure
Similar Biology resources: