1. What type of disease is CHD?
- Factual disease
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does nicotine act/ mimic in the body ?
- The action of transmitter substances at the synapses between nerves ?
- The action of white blood cells
- The action of red blood cells
3. What is another effect of nicotine?
- Causes platelets to become sticky
- Combines with haemoglobin
- Damages the lining of arteries
4. What is found in tobacco smoke?
- Nicotine and Carbon monoxide
- Nicotine and Carbon dioxide
5. What are the chemicals which cause cancer?
Similar Biology resources: