1. What are the chemicals which cause cancer?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is nicotine a bad chemical in cigarettes?
- It causes addiction
- Causes people to feel tired
- Causes people to put on weight
3. Nicotine causes the release of what hormone?
4. What is found in tobacco smoke?
- Nicotine and Carbon monoxide
- Nicotine and Carbon dioxide
5. When the membranes covering the plaque gets damaged red blood cells also stick to the fatty deposits leading to a blood clot?
Similar Biology resources: