1. What damages the lining of the arteries?
- Carbon monoxide
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of disease is CHD?
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
- Factual disease
3. What does tar (found in cigarettes) do long term ?
- Cause lung cancer
- Block the bronchioles
- Destroy Cilia
4. What are the chemicals which cause cancer?
5. When the membranes covering the plaque gets damaged red blood cells also stick to the fatty deposits leading to a blood clot?
Similar Biology resources: