1. What type of disease is CHD?
- Factual disease
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does nicotine act/ mimic in the body ?
- The action of red blood cells
- The action of transmitter substances at the synapses between nerves ?
- The action of white blood cells
3. What damages the lining of the arteries?
- Carbon monoxide
4. As the bronchioles thicken what does it reduce?
- The lumen of the airway
- The bacteria present in the mucus
5. Immunity provided by antibodies made in the immune system as a result of a vaccination
- Active artificial immunity
- Active Natural immunity
Similar Biology resources: