1. What type of disease is CHD?
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
- Factual disease
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does nicotine act/ mimic in the body ?
- The action of red blood cells
- The action of transmitter substances at the synapses between nerves ?
- The action of white blood cells
3. Atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and stroked are caused by what chemicals ?
- Nicotine and Carbon monoxide
- Nicotine and Carbon dioxide
4. When the membranes covering the plaque gets damaged red blood cells also stick to the fatty deposits leading to a blood clot?
5. Immunity provided by antibodies made in the immune system as a result of a vaccination
- Active artificial immunity
- Active Natural immunity
Similar Biology resources: