1. What does nicotine act/ mimic in the body ?
- The action of transmitter substances at the synapses between nerves ?
- The action of white blood cells
- The action of red blood cells
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nicotine causes the release of what hormone?
3. What are the chemicals which cause cancer?
4. What type of disease is CHD?
- Factual disease
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
5. Atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and stroked are caused by what chemicals ?
- Nicotine and Carbon monoxide
- Nicotine and Carbon dioxide
Similar Biology resources: