1. As the bronchioles thicken what does it reduce?
- The lumen of the airway
- The bacteria present in the mucus
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of disease is CHD?
- Factual disease
- Mulifactorial disease
- Partially factual disease
3. What are the chemicals which cause cancer?
4. Immunity provided by antibodies made in the immune system as a result of a vaccination
- Active artificial immunity
- Active Natural immunity
5. What does tar (found in cigarettes) do short term?
- Destroy the cilia on the surface of the airway
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cause lung cancer
Similar Biology resources: