1. Nicotine causes the release of what hormone?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is found in tobacco smoke?
- Nicotine and Carbon monoxide
- Nicotine and Carbon dioxide
3. When the membranes covering the plaque gets damaged red blood cells also stick to the fatty deposits leading to a blood clot?
4. What does nicotine act/ mimic in the body ?
- The action of transmitter substances at the synapses between nerves ?
- The action of white blood cells
- The action of red blood cells
5. What does tar (found in cigarettes) do long term ?
- Cause lung cancer
- Block the bronchioles
- Destroy Cilia
Similar Biology resources: