1. A disease that spreads to many people quickly and affects a large proportion of the population
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
3. Antibodies provided via the placenta or breast milk is an example of what type of immunity ?
- Passive natural immunity
- Passive artificial immunity
4. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Hard and Ring
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
5. What is immunity that is provided by antibodies that have not been manufactured by stimulating the recipients immune system?
- Passive immunity
- Active immunity
Similar Biology resources: