1. A disease that is spreading worldwide or over continents
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ring vaccination used for?
- To vaccinate 80% - 85% of the population
- When a new case of a disease is reported, so immunises a small percentage of the population
- To vaccinate the entire population
3. Immunity provided by infection of antibodies made by another individual
- Passive artificial immunity
- Passive natural immunity
4. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
5. What is immunity that is provided by antibodies that have not been manufactured by stimulating the recipients immune system?
- Passive immunity
- Active immunity
Similar Biology resources: