1. Example of where the ring vaccination has been used ?
- Control Pathogens
- Control the spread of livestock disease
- Control the tetanus disease
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ring vaccination used for?
- When a new case of a disease is reported, so immunises a small percentage of the population
- To vaccinate the entire population
- To vaccinate 80% - 85% of the population
3. What is immunity that is provided by antibodies that have not been manufactured by stimulating the recipients immune system?
- Passive immunity
- Active immunity
4. What is the threat to existing vaccines?
- A mutation of lymphyoctic organisms
- A mutation of pathogenic organisms
- A mutation of antigenic organisms
5. How is natural immunity gained?
- Through living processes
- Through receiving a vaccination
Similar Biology resources: