1. A disease that is spreading worldwide or over continents
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is immunity that is provided by antibodies that have not been manufactured by stimulating the recipients immune system?
- Passive immunity
- Active immunity
3. Example of where the ring vaccination has been used ?
- Control Pathogens
- Control the spread of livestock disease
- Control the tetanus disease
4. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
- Hard and Ring
5. Immunity provided by infection of antibodies made by another individual
- Passive artificial immunity
- Passive natural immunity
Similar Biology resources: