1. Antibodies provided via the placenta or breast milk is an example of what type of immunity ?
- Passive natural immunity
- Passive artificial immunity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is immunity that is achieved by activation of the immune system?
- Active immunity
- Passive immunity
3. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
4. What does the herd vaccination do?
- Immunise most of the population
- Immunise half of the population
- Immunise a small group of people
5. A disease that spreads to many people quickly and affects a large proportion of the population
Similar Biology resources: