1. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ring vaccination used for?
- When a new case of a disease is reported, so immunises a small percentage of the population
- To vaccinate the entire population
- To vaccinate 80% - 85% of the population
3. How is natural immunity gained?
- Through living processes
- Through receiving a vaccination
4. What is the threat to existing vaccines?
- A mutation of pathogenic organisms
- A mutation of antigenic organisms
- A mutation of lymphyoctic organisms
5. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Hard and Ring
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
Similar Biology resources: