1. Immunity provided by infection of antibodies made by another individual
- Passive artificial immunity
- Passive natural immunity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
3. A disease that spreads to many people quickly and affects a large proportion of the population
4. A disease that is spreading worldwide or over continents
5. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Hard and Ring
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
Similar Biology resources: