1. Antibodies provided via the placenta or breast milk is an example of what type of immunity ?
- Passive natural immunity
- Passive artificial immunity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Example of where the ring vaccination has been used ?
- Control Pathogens
- Control the spread of livestock disease
- Control the tetanus disease
3. What is immunity that is provided by antibodies that have not been manufactured by stimulating the recipients immune system?
- Passive immunity
- Active immunity
4. Immunity provided by antibodies made in the immune system is an example of what type of immunity?
- Active natural immunity
- Active artificial immunity
5. How is natural immunity gained?
- Through living processes
- Through receiving a vaccination
Similar Biology resources: