1. What does the herd vaccination do?
- Immunise a small group of people
- Immunise most of the population
- Immunise half of the population
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Antibodies provided via the placenta or breast milk is an example of what type of immunity ?
- Passive natural immunity
- Passive artificial immunity
3. What is the threat to existing vaccines?
- A mutation of pathogenic organisms
- A mutation of antigenic organisms
- A mutation of lymphyoctic organisms
4. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
- Hard and Ring
5. How is artificial immunity gained?
- By deliberate exposure to antigens and antibodies
- Via the placenta or breast milk
Similar Biology resources: