1. What is the threat to existing vaccines?
- A mutation of pathogenic organisms
- A mutation of antigenic organisms
- A mutation of lymphyoctic organisms
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Immunity provided by antibodies made in the immune system is an example of what type of immunity?
- Active natural immunity
- Active artificial immunity
3. Antibodies provided via the placenta or breast milk is an example of what type of immunity ?
- Passive natural immunity
- Passive artificial immunity
4. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
- Hard and Ring
5. What is the ring vaccination used for?
- To vaccinate 80% - 85% of the population
- When a new case of a disease is reported, so immunises a small percentage of the population
- To vaccinate the entire population
Similar Biology resources: