1. Why can bacteria infect someone quickly?
- They are able to reproduce rapidly in the right conditions
- They belong to the kingdom prokaryote
- They are small
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does TB affect?
- The lungs
- The liver
- The heart
3. What causes malaria ?
- Protocista plasmodium
4. What is the difference between a parasite and pathogen?
- A parasite lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a pathogen doesnt
- A pathogen lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a parasite doesn't.
5. A mosquito sucks blood from an infected person and bites an uninfected person and transfer the infectious plasmodium What is this an example of?
- A disease being transferred
- A disease being transmitted
- A disease being migrated
Similar Biology resources: