1. What causes malaria ?
- Protocista plasmodium
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is HIV/AIDS transmitted, what are the most common ways of it being transmitted?
- Unprotected sexual intercourse,sharing unhygienic needles (drug use)
- A insect biting you
- Drinking a toxic drink
3. What causes HIV/AIDS
4. What is the difference between a parasite and pathogen?
- A parasite lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a pathogen doesnt
- A pathogen lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a parasite doesn't.
5. What is the definition of health?
- State of mental physical and social well-being not just the absence of disease.
- State of physical well being without illness or disease.
- State of mental physical and social wellbeing with the presence of disease
Similar Biology resources: