1. Why can bacteria infect someone quickly?
- They are able to reproduce rapidly in the right conditions
- They belong to the kingdom prokaryote
- They are small
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of health?
- State of mental physical and social wellbeing with the presence of disease
- State of mental physical and social well-being not just the absence of disease.
- State of physical well being without illness or disease.
3. If the primary defence doesn't work what secondary defence can be used?
- Goblet Cells
4. Where do malarial parasites go once in the liver ?
- The plasmodium migrates to the liver and then lives in the red blood cells in the infected host.
- It lives in the hosts kidney and then lives in the white blood cells of the infected host.
5. A mosquito sucks blood from an infected person and bites an uninfected person and transfer the infectious plasmodium What is this an example of?
- A disease being transmitted
- A disease being migrated
- A disease being transferred
Similar Biology resources: