1. Why can bacteria infect someone quickly?
- They are small
- They are able to reproduce rapidly in the right conditions
- They belong to the kingdom prokaryote
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A mosquito sucks blood from an infected person and bites an uninfected person and transfer the infectious plasmodium What is this an example of?
- A disease being transferred
- A disease being transmitted
- A disease being migrated
3. How is TB contracted ?
- A fungal infection
- It is air bourne so by breathing in
- A parasite
4. What is the difference between a parasite and pathogen?
- A parasite lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a pathogen doesnt
- A pathogen lives in or on another living thing causing harm to its host whereas a parasite doesn't.
5. What is the definition of health?
- State of mental physical and social well-being not just the absence of disease.
- State of physical well being without illness or disease.
- State of mental physical and social wellbeing with the presence of disease
Similar Biology resources: