1. Why can bacteria infect someone quickly?
- They are small
- They are able to reproduce rapidly in the right conditions
- They belong to the kingdom prokaryote
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do malarial parasites go once in the liver ?
- The plasmodium migrates to the liver and then lives in the red blood cells in the infected host.
- It lives in the hosts kidney and then lives in the white blood cells of the infected host.
3. How is TB contracted ?
- A fungal infection
- It is air bourne so by breathing in
- A parasite
4. A mosquito sucks blood from an infected person and bites an uninfected person and transfer the infectious plasmodium What is this an example of?
- A disease being transmitted
- A disease being migrated
- A disease being transferred
5. If the primary defence doesn't work what secondary defence can be used?
- Goblet Cells
Similar Biology resources: