1. Where do malarial parasites go once in the liver ?
- The plasmodium migrates to the liver and then lives in the red blood cells in the infected host.
- It lives in the hosts kidney and then lives in the white blood cells of the infected host.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes athlete foot?
3. How is TB contracted ?
- It is air bourne so by breathing in
- A parasite
- A fungal infection
4. What causes HIV/AIDS
5. How is HIV/AIDS transmitted, what are the most common ways of it being transmitted?
- Unprotected sexual intercourse,sharing unhygienic needles (drug use)
- A insect biting you
- Drinking a toxic drink
Similar Biology resources: