1. How is TB contracted ?
- It is air bourne so by breathing in
- A parasite
- A fungal infection
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do malarial parasites go once in the liver ?
- The plasmodium migrates to the liver and then lives in the red blood cells in the infected host.
- It lives in the hosts kidney and then lives in the white blood cells of the infected host.
3. What causes athlete foot?
4. What is the definition of health?
- State of mental physical and social well-being not just the absence of disease.
- State of physical well being without illness or disease.
- State of mental physical and social wellbeing with the presence of disease
5. How is HIV/AIDS transmitted, what are the most common ways of it being transmitted?
- Drinking a toxic drink
- Unprotected sexual intercourse,sharing unhygienic needles (drug use)
- A insect biting you
Similar Biology resources: