1. What is normally single stranded?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What gives the DNA molecule its stability
- Single helix
- Double helix
- Triple helix
3. What does the sequence of bases store in DNA?
- Information of codes to build carbohydrates
- Information of codes to build proteins
- Informations of codes to build lipids
4. What bonds in DNA allow easy unzipping for copying and reading information?
- Hydrogen bonds
- Phosphodiester bonds
- Disulfide bridges
5. What contains the nitrogenuous base uracil ?
Similar Biology resources: