1. The bases A and T and C and G are what to each other?
- They are known as double helix
- They are complementary
- They are matched
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What bonds are broken to effectively unzip DNA ?
- Hydrogen bonds
- Phosphodiester bonds
3. Base pair rule means that RNA and DNA are what to each other?
- Anti Parallel
4. What is normally single stranded?
5. What is the process of DNA replication descirbed as?
- Di conservative
- Semi conservative
- Mono conservative
Similar Biology resources: