1. The bases A and T and C and G are what to each other?
- They are known as double helix
- They are complementary
- They are matched
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process of DNA replication descirbed as?
- Semi conservative
- Mono conservative
- Di conservative
3. What bonds in DNA allow easy unzipping for copying and reading information?
- Hydrogen bonds
- Phosphodiester bonds
- Disulfide bridges
4. Base pair rule means that RNA and DNA are what to each other?
- Anti Parallel
5. What does the sequence of bases store in DNA?
- Information of codes to build proteins
- Informations of codes to build lipids
- Information of codes to build carbohydrates
Similar Biology resources: