1. What is the process of DNA replication descirbed as?
- Semi conservative
- Mono conservative
- Di conservative
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the sequence of bases store in DNA?
- Information of codes to build carbohydrates
- Information of codes to build proteins
- Informations of codes to build lipids
3. The bases A and T and C and G are what to each other?
- They are complementary
- They are matched
- They are known as double helix
4. What contains the nitrogenuous base uracil ?
5. What is DNA's structure?
- It is single helix
- It is double helix
- It is triple helix
Similar Biology resources: