1. Base pair rule means that RNA and DNA are what to each other?
- Anti Parallel
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process of DNA replication descirbed as?
- Semi conservative
- Mono conservative
- Di conservative
3. What bonds are broken to effectively unzip DNA ?
- Phosphodiester bonds
- Hydrogen bonds
4. The bases A and T and C and G are what to each other?
- They are known as double helix
- They are complementary
- They are matched
5. What is a long chain polymer of DNA called?
Similar Biology resources: