1. What bonds in DNA allow easy unzipping for copying and reading information?
- Disulfide bridges
- Hydrogen bonds
- Phosphodiester bonds
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does DNA replication take place in the cell cycle?
3. What is the process of DNA replication descirbed as?
- Semi conservative
- Mono conservative
- Di conservative
4. What does the sequence of bases store in DNA?
- Information of codes to build carbohydrates
- Information of codes to build proteins
- Informations of codes to build lipids
5. Base pair rule means that RNA and DNA are what to each other?
- Anti Parallel