1. What is a weak interaction that occurs wherever molecules contain a slightly negatively charge atom bonded to a slightly positively charged hydrogen?
- Hydrogen Bonding
- Peptide bonding
- Glycosidic Bonding
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a colorimeter do?
- It tells us which sample contains more
- It tells us how much reducing sugar is present
3. How many types of nucleic acids are there?
4. What is the result after testing non reducing sugars?
- Brown to blue/ black
- Blue to orange/red
- Blue to lilac
5. If you boil with hydrochloric acid, cool and neutralise with sodium hydrogen carbonate solution or sodium carbonate solution and then repeat the benedicts test.
- Non- reducing sugar
- Reducing sugar