1. What type of bond to saturated fatty acids contain?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the bond that is formed between a glycerol molecule and a fatty acid molecule in a condensation reaction?
3. What structure contains these type of bonds, disulfide bonds, ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic and hydrophilic interactions
- Secondary structure
- Teritiary structure
- Primary structure
4. What protein is an example of a water soluble globular protein?
5. What organic molecule gives the most energy when respired?
Similar Biology resources: