1. How are the phospholipids different to triglycerides?
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is not added to the glycerol molecule
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is added to the glycerol molecule
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are triglycerides hydrophobic or hydrophilic ?
3. What molecules can be used as energy storage molecules?
4. What are biological membranes made out of?
5. What structure contains these type of bonds, disulfide bonds, ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic and hydrophilic interactions
- Secondary structure
- Teritiary structure
- Primary structure
Similar Biology resources: