1. How are the phospholipids different to triglycerides?
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is not added to the glycerol molecule
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is added to the glycerol molecule
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What molecules can be used as energy storage molecules?
3. What does a phospholipid molecule contain that a triglyceride does not?
- A phosphate group
- An extra ester bond
- An extra fatty acid
4. What protein is an example of a water soluble globular protein?
5. What structure contains these type of bonds, disulfide bonds, ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic and hydrophilic interactions
- Secondary structure
- Teritiary structure
- Primary structure