1. How are the phospholipids different to triglycerides?
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is not added to the glycerol molecule
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is added to the glycerol molecule
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are triglycerides hydrophobic or hydrophilic ?
3. How can lipids be respired?
- Hydrolysis of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ionic bonds
- Condensation reaction of the ester bonds
4. What structure contains these type of bonds, disulfide bonds, ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic and hydrophilic interactions
- Teritiary structure
- Primary structure
- Secondary structure
5. What organic molecules dissolve in organic solvents e.g alcohol?
Similar Biology resources: