1. What is the bond that is formed between a glycerol molecule and a fatty acid molecule in a condensation reaction?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What organic molecules dissolve in organic solvents e.g alcohol?
3. How can lipids be respired?
- Condensation reaction of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ionic bonds
4. What molecules can be used as energy storage molecules?
5. What does a phospholipid molecule contain that a triglyceride does not?
- An extra fatty acid
- A phosphate group
- An extra ester bond
Similar Biology resources: