1. What organic molecule gives the most energy when respired?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can lipids be respired?
- Condensation reaction of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ionic bonds
3. What does a phospholipid molecule contain that a triglyceride does not?
- A phosphate group
- An extra ester bond
- An extra fatty acid
4. What is the bond that is formed between a glycerol molecule and a fatty acid molecule in a condensation reaction?
5. heating a protein increases what in the molecule?
- Secondary structure
- Kinetic energy
- Chemical energy
Similar Biology resources: