1. What organic molecules dissolve in organic solvents e.g alcohol?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What lipid is made up of 4-carbon based rings ?
- Fatty acid
3. How can lipids be respired?
- Hydrolysis of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ionic bonds
- Condensation reaction of the ester bonds
4. What type of bond to saturated fatty acids contain?
5. What type of structure refers to proteins being made up of more than one polypeptide subunits joined together or a polypeptide and an inorganic components?
- Secondary structure
- Quaternary structure
- Tertiary structure
Similar Biology resources: