1. What are biological membranes made out of?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What organic molecule gives the most energy when respired?
3. What organic molecules dissolve in organic solvents e.g alcohol?
4. How are the phospholipids different to triglycerides?
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is not added to the glycerol molecule
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is added to the glycerol molecule
5. heating a protein increases what in the molecule?
- Kinetic energy
- Chemical energy
- Secondary structure
Similar Biology resources: