1. What molecules can be used as energy storage molecules?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the phospholipids different to triglycerides?
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is not added to the glycerol molecule
- In phospholipids the 3 fatty acids is added to the glycerol molecule
3. What type of structure refers to proteins being made up of more than one polypeptide subunits joined together or a polypeptide and an inorganic components?
- Quaternary structure
- Tertiary structure
- Secondary structure
4. What organic molecules dissolve in organic solvents e.g alcohol?
5. What are biological membranes made out of?
Similar Biology resources: