- Created by: AGomez
- Created on: 28-05-14 15:22
1. What type of structure refers to proteins being made up of more than one polypeptide subunits joined together or a polypeptide and an inorganic components?
- Quaternary structure
- Tertiary structure
- Secondary structure
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can lipids be respired?
- Hydrolysis of the ester bonds
- Hydrolysis of the ionic bonds
- Condensation reaction of the ester bonds
3. What is the bond that is formed between a glycerol molecule and a fatty acid molecule in a condensation reaction?
4. What organic molecule gives the most energy when respired?
5. Do unsaturated fatty acids have a double bond
Similar Biology resources: