1. Why is the feature of starch and glycogen not being able to dissolve useful?
- They do not affect water potential
- They do affect water potential
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What consists of long straight chain amylose molecules and branched amylopectin
3. What is cellulose composed of ?
- beta glucose molecules
- alpha molecules
4. What molecule is more compact?
5. What do macofibrils have?
- They have great mechanical strength
- Bad mechanical strength
Similar Biology resources: