1. What are proteins role within organisms?
- They are needed for the formation of membranes
- They are needed for structure, transport, formation of enzymes, antibodies and most hormones
- They are needed for storage and supply
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the monomer of a carbohydrate called ?
- Amino Acid
3. What chemical group is used for the formation of membranes, energy supply, thermal insulation, protective layers around vital organs and electrical insulation for some neurones?
- Nucleic Acids
4. What chemical group is used as a energy storage and supply and also structure in some organisms?
- Nucleic acids
5. What is the polymer for carbohydrates?
Similar Biology resources: