1. What are proteins role within organisms?
- They are needed for structure, transport, formation of enzymes, antibodies and most hormones
- They are needed for storage and supply
- They are needed for the formation of membranes
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the polymer of protein called ?
- Nucleic Acid
- Amino acid
3. What is the monomer of a carbohydrate called ?
- Amino Acid
4. It is the sum total of all the biochemical reactions taking place in the cells of an organism?
5. What is the polymer of nucleic acids?
- DNA and RNA
- Nucleic acids