1. What is the monomer of a carbohydrate called ?
- Amino Acid
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are vitamins and minerals role in organisms ?
- They are needed for energy storage and supply
- Forms parts of larger molecules and take part in some metabolic reactions, some act as coenzymes or enzyme activators
- They are information molecules which carry instructions for life
3. What chemical group is used for the formation of membranes, energy supply, thermal insulation, protective layers around vital organs and electrical insulation for some neurones?
- Nucleic Acids
4. What is the polymer of nucleic acids?
- DNA and RNA
- Nucleic acids
5. What is the monomer of a protein ?
- Amino acid
Similar Biology resources: