1. What is the polymer for carbohydrates?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are vitamins and minerals role in organisms ?
- Forms parts of larger molecules and take part in some metabolic reactions, some act as coenzymes or enzyme activators
- They are information molecules which carry instructions for life
- They are needed for energy storage and supply
3. It is the sum total of all the biochemical reactions taking place in the cells of an organism?
4. What chemical group is used as a energy storage and supply and also structure in some organisms?
- Nucleic acids
5. What is the monomer of a nucleic acid ?
- Amino acid
Similar Biology resources: