1. What type of inhibitors can permanently bind enzyme molecules?
- Non competitive inhibitor
- Competitive inhibitor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the attachment of a non competitive inhibitor to an enzyme molecule do?
- Changes the primary structure
- Changes the tertiary structure
- Changes secondary structure
3. What vitamin makes a co enzyme which helps the body break down carbohydrates to release energy?
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B2
4. What do poisionous substances inhibit or overactivate
5. What do protease inhibitors specifically inhibit?
- Viral protease enzymes
- Viral protease substrate
- Viral protease active site
Similar Biology resources: