1. What does the attachment of a non competitive inhibitor to an enzyme molecule do?
- Changes the primary structure
- Changes the tertiary structure
- Changes secondary structure
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of molecule carried chemical groups between enzymes to link together enzyme controlled reactions?
- Prosthetic groups
- Inorganic ion co factors
3. What doe a competitive inhibitor do to the enzymes rate of reaction?
- Decrease rate of reaction
- Increase rate of reaction
4. What changes the tertiary structure of an enzyme so that it cannot function and its function cannot be restored?
- Ionic Bonds
- Hydrogen Bonds
5. What type of inhibitors can permanently bind enzyme molecules?
- Non competitive inhibitor
- Competitive inhibitor
Similar Biology resources: