1. What is AM?
- When a high frequency carrier wave has a proportional amplitude voltage dependent on a signal.
- The opposite of PM
- When a high frequency wave's amplitude is cut by a signal wave.
- When the amplitude of the signal is changed by a high frequency carrier wave.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a multiplexer do in FM?
- Lets the schmitt trigger produce a square wave.
- Lets the schmitt trigger produce a triangle wave.
- Allows the ramp generator to produce a triangle wave.
- Lets you chose which signal to transmit.
3. How is frequency changed in FM?
- An external switch.
- The resistor values in the schmitt trigger and ramp generator.
- The signal voltage determines the ramp generator rate, which controls the schmitt trigger
- The signal frequency determines the ramp rate, which controls the schmitt trigger.
4. What are the disadvantages of using digital signals to transmit signals?
- Too big and expensive to make
- Slow and limited data transfer
- Easily affected by noise
- Digital signals are hard too transmit
5. What is the purpose of he MOSFET in the chopping circuit?
- A current sink
- A switch
- An amplifier
- A variable resistor