1. The duration of the long term memory is….
- It depends on how significant it is
- Up to a life time
- Until the age of 70
- Until the age of 100
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The WMM explains how it is possible to...
- Hear things
- Prevent decaying memories
- Do 2 tasks at once
- See things in your mind
3. The capacity of the short term memory is...
- 10 numbers
- 5-9 chunks
- 5-9 words
- 3-5 numbers
4. Evalutation against the WMM includes...
- Brain damaged being traumatic, vagueness of the central executive & concerns only with STM (not comprehensive)
- Brain damage is too vague, vagueness of the phonological loop, unambiguous
- LH may have been lying, Too much information of the STM, not enough information on the articulatory loop
5. The Phonological Store...
- Sketches out a picture of what we process
- Allows words we hear to be stored through rehearsal
- Deals with the perception of sounds we hear (particularly speech)
- Temporarily stores information we hear