1. Which of these are evaluation points for the MSM?
- STM is too simple, Evidence for MSM is fake, Unambiguous
- Not enough research into the LTM, STM isn't correctly researched, isn't enough research into the sensory store
- Too simplistic, rehearsal is not the only way to transfer memories & focusses too much on structure and not enough on process
- Information can't be processed through senses only, not enough research into the process of rehearsal, focusses too much on STM
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are long term memories encoded?
- How it sounds
3. Evidence for the WMM is...
- Hospital reports
- Official statistics
- Brain damaged patients (LH)
- Road accidents
4. The Eposodic Buffer...
- Creates long term memories which may not have actually happened (de ja vu)
- Intergrates the information from the central executive and the slaves stores as well as the long term memory
- Takes over the tasks of the central executive
- Buffs information which is decaying to bring back the memories
5. The Multi-store Model was developed by...
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Loftus & Palmer