1. The WMM explains how it is possible to...
- Prevent decaying memories
- See things in your mind
- Do 2 tasks at once
- Hear things
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who produced the Working Memory Model?
- Hanson & Hitch
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Peterson & Peterson
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
3. Who researched the duration of the LTM?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
4. The Visuo-spatial Sketchpad….
- Draws images in your head
- Flashes images in your mind for you to remember them
- Sets up mental images for planning spatial tasks, stores visual and spatial information, and organises information visually
- Sets up audio information to be repeated silently for more permanent storage
5. Which of these are evaluation points of research into the memory?
- They are unrealistic & doesn't take into account individual differences
- They are unambiguous and gender bias
- The are unethical and we cannot be sure of cause and effect
- They don't take into account age differences