1. What are the 3 permanent structures of the MSM?
- Sensory Memory, Short term memory & Long term memory
- Long term memory, Short term memory, and Central executive
- Long term memory, Phonological loop & Sensory store
- Central executive, Visuospatial sketch pad & Phonological store
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The capacity of the short term memory is...
- 10 numbers
- 3-5 numbers
- 5-9 chunks
- 5-9 words
3. Who used the digit span technique for the study of STM capacity?
- Peterson & Peterson
4. Which of the following are evidence for the MSM?
- Brainscanning and Case studies (HM)
- Brain scanning and Case studies (KF)
- Observations of brain damaged patients
5. The Articulatory Loop….
- Allows words that are heard or seen to be stored through rehearsal (silently repeating them)
- Allows words that are heard or seen to be stored through repeating them outloud
- Temporarily stores words that are heard or seen until the mind is taken off the subject
- Converts auditory information into visual information