1. Which of the following are evidence for the MSM?
- Brainscanning and Case studies (HM)
- Brain scanning and Case studies (KF)
- Observations of brain damaged patients
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The WMM explains how it is possible to...
- Do 2 tasks at once
- See things in your mind
- Hear things
- Prevent decaying memories
3. The Multi-store Model was developed by...
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Loftus & Palmer
4. The Phonological Store...
- Temporarily stores information we hear
- Deals with the perception of sounds we hear (particularly speech)
- Allows words we hear to be stored through rehearsal
- Sketches out a picture of what we process
5. The duration of the long term memory is….
- It depends on how significant it is
- Up to a life time
- Until the age of 70
- Until the age of 100