1. Which parts of the brain are active when doing LTM tasks and STM tasks?
- LTM= Brain STM= Heart
- LTM = Hippocampus STM= Prefrontal Cortex
- LTM= Archaic Loop STM= Sensory Store
- LTM = Prefrontal Cortex STM= Hippocampus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who produced the Working Memory Model?
- Hanson & Hitch
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Peterson & Peterson
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
3. Which of these are evaluation points for the MSM?
- Not enough research into the LTM, STM isn't correctly researched, isn't enough research into the sensory store
- Information can't be processed through senses only, not enough research into the process of rehearsal, focusses too much on STM
- Too simplistic, rehearsal is not the only way to transfer memories & focusses too much on structure and not enough on process
- STM is too simple, Evidence for MSM is fake, Unambiguous
4. Evalutation against the WMM includes...
- LH may have been lying, Too much information of the STM, not enough information on the articulatory loop
- Brain damaged being traumatic, vagueness of the central executive & concerns only with STM (not comprehensive)
- Brain damage is too vague, vagueness of the phonological loop, unambiguous
5. What are the 3 permanent structures of the MSM?
- Long term memory, Short term memory, and Central executive
- Long term memory, Phonological loop & Sensory store
- Sensory Memory, Short term memory & Long term memory
- Central executive, Visuospatial sketch pad & Phonological store