1. Evalutation against the WMM includes...
- LH may have been lying, Too much information of the STM, not enough information on the articulatory loop
- Brain damaged being traumatic, vagueness of the central executive & concerns only with STM (not comprehensive)
- Brain damage is too vague, vagueness of the phonological loop, unambiguous
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 permanent structures of the MSM?
- Long term memory, Short term memory, and Central executive
- Long term memory, Phonological loop & Sensory store
- Sensory Memory, Short term memory & Long term memory
- Central executive, Visuospatial sketch pad & Phonological store
3. Who produced the Working Memory Model?
- Peterson & Peterson
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
- Hanson & Hitch
4. Evidence for the WMM is...
- Hospital reports
- Brain damaged patients (LH)
- Road accidents
- Official statistics
5. The Eposodic Buffer...
- Buffs information which is decaying to bring back the memories
- Takes over the tasks of the central executive
- Intergrates the information from the central executive and the slaves stores as well as the long term memory
- Creates long term memories which may not have actually happened (de ja vu)