1. Which parts of the brain are active when doing LTM tasks and STM tasks?
- LTM= Archaic Loop STM= Sensory Store
- LTM = Hippocampus STM= Prefrontal Cortex
- LTM = Prefrontal Cortex STM= Hippocampus
- LTM= Brain STM= Heart
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The WMM explains how it is possible to...
- Prevent decaying memories
- See things in your mind
- Do 2 tasks at once
- Hear things
3. The Multi-store Model was developed by...
- Atkinson & Shiffrin
- Baddeley & Hitch
- Loftus & Palmer
4. The Articulatory Loop….
- Converts auditory information into visual information
- Allows words that are heard or seen to be stored through rehearsal (silently repeating them)
- Temporarily stores words that are heard or seen until the mind is taken off the subject
- Allows words that are heard or seen to be stored through repeating them outloud
5. Which of these are evaluation points of research into the memory?
- The are unethical and we cannot be sure of cause and effect
- They are unrealistic & doesn't take into account individual differences
- They are unambiguous and gender bias
- They don't take into account age differences