1. Which parts of the brain are active when doing LTM tasks and STM tasks?
- LTM = Hippocampus STM= Prefrontal Cortex
- LTM= Brain STM= Heart
- LTM = Prefrontal Cortex STM= Hippocampus
- LTM= Archaic Loop STM= Sensory Store
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who used the digit span technique for the study of STM capacity?
- Peterson & Peterson
3. Which of the following are evidence for the MSM?
- Observations of brain damaged patients
- Brainscanning and Case studies (HM)
- Brain scanning and Case studies (KF)
4. Who researched the duration of the LTM?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
5. Evidence for the WMM is...
- Brain damaged patients (LH)
- Official statistics
- Road accidents
- Hospital reports