1. The translatory mechanism is responsible for decision making
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that models should be seen as being dynamic?
3. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Positive and negative
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
4. When is feedback received by the performer?
- All the time including when not performing
- During the course of the movement and as a result of it
- During the course of the movement
- As a result of the movement
5. The following components are identified in which model? Display, sensory information, sense organs, perceptual mechanism, effector mechanism, response and feedback.
Similar Physical Education resources: