1. What is proprioception?
- The information received by the performer during the course of the movement and as a result of it
- The sense that allows us to know what position out body is in, what our muscles and joints are doing and to feel things involved in our performance
- The process which involves the interpretation of information
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that models should be seen as being dynamic?
3. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Positive and negative
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
4. a) intrinsic b) extrinsic c) feedback from internal proprioceptors about the feel of the movement d) feedback from sources such as teacher, coach, team mates
- a + c, b + d
- a + d, b + c
5. Which is the correct way to order the stages of information processing?
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response selection, response programming, movement (output)
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response programming, response selection, movement (output)
Similar Physical Education resources: