1. Where are the effector mechanisms found?
- Circulatory system
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The translatory mechanism is responsible for decision making
3. a) intrinsic b) extrinsic c) feedback from internal proprioceptors about the feel of the movement d) feedback from sources such as teacher, coach, team mates
- a + c, b + d
- a + d, b + c
4. The following components are identified in which model? Display, receptor systems, perceptual mechanism, translatory mechanism, output, feedback.
5. Which is the correct way to order the stages of information processing?
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response selection, response programming, movement (output)
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response programming, response selection, movement (output)
Similar Physical Education resources: