1. whose model is more complicated?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
- Positive and negative
3. When is feedback received by the performer?
- All the time including when not performing
- During the course of the movement and as a result of it
- During the course of the movement
- As a result of the movement
4. What is proprioception?
- The information received by the performer during the course of the movement and as a result of it
- The sense that allows us to know what position out body is in, what our muscles and joints are doing and to feel things involved in our performance
- The process which involves the interpretation of information
5. Where are central mechanisms found?
- Circulatory system
Similar Physical Education resources: