1. What is perception?
- The process which involves the interpretation of information
- The information received by the performer during the course of the movement and as a result of it
- The information that the performer absorbs visually
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. whose model is more complicated?
3. The following components are identified in which model? Display, sensory information, sense organs, perceptual mechanism, effector mechanism, response and feedback.
4. The following components are identified in which model? Display, receptor systems, perceptual mechanism, translatory mechanism, output, feedback.
5. The translatory mechanism is responsible for decision making
Similar Physical Education resources: