1. Who said that models should be seen as being dynamic?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A motor programme is a series of movements stored in the long term memory
3. The following components are identified in which model? Display, sensory information, sense organs, perceptual mechanism, effector mechanism, response and feedback.
4. whose model is more complicated?
5. Which is the correct way to order the stages of information processing?
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response selection, response programming, movement (output)
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response programming, response selection, movement (output)
Similar Physical Education resources: