1. What is perception?
- The information that the performer absorbs visually
- The process which involves the interpretation of information
- The information received by the performer during the course of the movement and as a result of it
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The following components are identified in which model? Display, sensory information, sense organs, perceptual mechanism, effector mechanism, response and feedback.
3. The translatory mechanism is responsible for decision making
4. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
- Positive and negative
5. Which is the correct way to order the stages of information processing?
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response selection, response programming, movement (output)
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response programming, response selection, movement (output)
Similar Physical Education resources: