1. What is perception?
- The process which involves the interpretation of information
- The information received by the performer during the course of the movement and as a result of it
- The information that the performer absorbs visually
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The following components are identified in which model? Display, receptor systems, perceptual mechanism, translatory mechanism, output, feedback.
3. Where are central mechanisms found?
- Circulatory system
4. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Positive and negative
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
5. Which is the correct way to order the stages of information processing?
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response selection, response programming, movement (output)
- Stimulus (input), stimulus identification, response programming, response selection, movement (output)
Similar Physical Education resources: