1. whose model is more complicated?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. a) intrinsic b) extrinsic c) feedback from internal proprioceptors about the feel of the movement d) feedback from sources such as teacher, coach, team mates
- a + c, b + d
- a + d, b + c
3. What are the two major types of feedback?
- Positive and negative
- Intrinsic and extrinsic
- Internal and external
4. When is feedback received by the performer?
- During the course of the movement
- During the course of the movement and as a result of it
- As a result of the movement
- All the time including when not performing
5. Where are the effector mechanisms found?
- Circulatory system
Similar Physical Education resources: