1. What are the main stores in the sensory register in the multi-store model?
- Spatial memory and echoic memory
- Iconic memory and echoic memory
- Spatial memory and iconic memory
- Iconic memory and spatial memory
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- High capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and 20 seconds duration
3. What is the main coding in LTM?
4. A limitation of the multi-store model is that there are two types of rehearsal, what did Craik and Watkins find these two types to be?
- Maintenance rehearsal and Elaborative rehearsal
- Maintenance rehearsal and immediate rehearsal
- Consolidating rehearsal and elaborative rehearsal
5. Who devised the multi-store model of memory?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Baddeley and Hitch