1. What are the main stores in the sensory register in the multi-store model?
- Iconic memory and echoic memory
- Iconic memory and spatial memory
- Spatial memory and iconic memory
- Spatial memory and echoic memory
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bahrick et al find that supports LTM in the multi-store model?
- That girls had better LTM recall than boys
- That people could recall their classmates almost 50 years after graduating
- That people could not recall their classmates almost 50 years after graduating
3. What is the main coding in LTM?
4. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- High capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and 20 seconds duration
5. Who devised the multi-store model of memory?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Baddeley and Hitch