1. What are the main stores in the sensory register in the multi-store model?
- Spatial memory and echoic memory
- Iconic memory and spatial memory
- Iconic memory and echoic memory
- Spatial memory and iconic memory
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main coding in LTM?
3. By what process is information transferred from LTM to STM?
4. What is the coding, capacity and duration of STM in the multi-store model?
- Acoustic, 18-30 seconds and around 5 to 9 items
- Acoustic, unlimited and unlimited
- Semantic, unlimited and unlimited
- Semantic, 18-30 seconds and around 5 to 9 items
5. What did research into KF show?
- That there must be more than one type of short term memory
- That there is only one type of short term memory
- That there are hundreds of different types of short term memory