1. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- Low capacity and 20 seconds duration
- High capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and duration of less than half a second
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who devised the multi-store model of memory?
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
3. By what process is information transferred from LTM to STM?
4. What is the main coding in LTM?
5. What did research into KF show?
- That there must be more than one type of short term memory
- That there is only one type of short term memory
- That there are hundreds of different types of short term memory