1. A limitation of the multi-store model is that there are two types of rehearsal, what did Craik and Watkins find these two types to be?
- Consolidating rehearsal and elaborative rehearsal
- Maintenance rehearsal and Elaborative rehearsal
- Maintenance rehearsal and immediate rehearsal
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the capacity and duration of the sensory register?
- Low capacity and 20 seconds duration
- High capacity and duration of less than half a second
- Low capacity and duration of less than half a second
3. What is the main coding in LTM?
4. By what process is information transferred from LTM to STM?
5. What did Bahrick et al find that supports LTM in the multi-store model?
- That people could recall their classmates almost 50 years after graduating
- That people could not recall their classmates almost 50 years after graduating
- That girls had better LTM recall than boys