1. What vocal sample did he use?
- A sample from The Shining Light Gospel Choir taken in 1953
- A rock band from 1966
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the texture build up?
- More instuments are added
- it gets quicker
3. describe the structure of the song
- simple pop - Intro, verse, chorus, verse, bridge, chorus, verse, outro
- ABA ternary
4. what is the piece divided up into?
- 8-bar sections with a 4 bar bridge
- 8-bar sections with a 1 bar bridge
- 4-bar sections
5. what genres did he incorporate in his song?
- gospel, folk and rock
- classical, folk and african
- folk, rock and musical theatre