1. what key is used in the vocal samples?
- A minor
- A major
- F major
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What vocal sample did he use?
- A sample from The Shining Light Gospel Choir taken in 1953
- A rock band from 1966
3. Name three instruments which play in the song?
- Piano, synthesised strings and drums
- cello, clarinet and drums
4. What are the two sets of chords in the 'these open doors' sample?
- E major and A minor
- C major and A minor
- D minor and A minor
5. what is the piece divided up into?
- 8-bar sections with a 1 bar bridge
- 4-bar sections
- 8-bar sections with a 4 bar bridge