1. Which sequencer program does Moby use in the song?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What vocal sample did he use?
- A sample from The Shining Light Gospel Choir taken in 1953
- A rock band from 1966
3. Name three instruments which play in the song?
- Piano, synthesised strings and drums
- cello, clarinet and drums
4. describe the structure of the song
- simple pop - Intro, verse, chorus, verse, bridge, chorus, verse, outro
- ABA ternary
5. the 8-bar verse of the song features 4 chords which last for 2 bars each, what are the four chords?
- A minor, E minor, G major and D major
- A major, E minor, C major and F minor