1. what is the piece divided up into?
- 8-bar sections with a 1 bar bridge
- 4-bar sections
- 8-bar sections with a 4 bar bridge
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what key is used in the vocal samples?
- A minor
- A major
- F major
3. the 8-bar verse of the song features 4 chords which last for 2 bars each, what are the four chords?
- A minor, E minor, G major and D major
- A major, E minor, C major and F minor
4. What are the two sets of chords in the 'these open doors' sample?
- C major and A minor
- D minor and A minor
- E major and A minor
5. Which sequencer program does Moby use in the song?