1. What key are the samples in?
- C minor
- A minor
- D minor
- B minor
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the dynamics controlled?
- They are controlled by the number of instruments playing at the time
- By the section of the music
- They are controlled by the weather
3. The melody "Why does my heart feel so bad" does what?
- Ascends and decends
- Changes the texture
4. What is the structure of the piece?
- Intro, Verse, Chorus, Verse 2, Break, Chorus, Verse 3 Outro
- Intro, Verse, Chorus, Verse 2, Break, Chorus, Outro
- Intro, Verse, Chorus, Verse 2, Break, Outro
5. What happens to the texture in the second chorus?
- It thins out
- It becomes denser