1. Which process involves chiasmata, crossing over and independent assortment?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which process involves two divisions?
3. Which process produces gametes, and what do these allow for?
- Mitosis, this allows for the production of a large number of identical offspring.
- Meiosis, this allows for sexual reproduction to take place.
- Meiosis, this allows the ploidy of the cell to be restored.
4. Which process produced two daughter cells?
5. Which process produces daughter cells that are genetically identical?
Similar Biology resources: