1. Which process produces cells with a different number of chromosomes compared to the parent cell?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which process involves two divisions?
3. Which process produces daughter cells that are genetically identical?
4. Which process involves chiasmata, crossing over and independent assortment?
5. Which process produces gametes, and what do these allow for?
- Mitosis, this allows for the production of a large number of identical offspring.
- Meiosis, this allows for sexual reproduction to take place.
- Meiosis, this allows the ploidy of the cell to be restored.
Similar Biology resources: