1. Is mitiosis sexual or asexual?
- I don't know
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in cykinosis?
- The chromosomes uncoil and a new nuclear envelope forms. The spindle fibres disappear.
- This isn't even a stage.
- The cytoplasm of the cell is cleaved in half.
- The centromeres divide.
3. In which phase do the chromosomes line up?
4. What is the first stage of mitosis?
5. Is this Animal or Plant cells: Cells differentiate after mitosis so different cells can form.
- Plant Cells
- Animal Cells
- Neither, this is incorrect