1. Is this Animal or Plant cells: Cells differentiate after mitosis so different cells can form.
- Neither, this is incorrect
- Animal Cells
- Plant Cells
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is mitiosis sexual or asexual?
- I don't know
3. What is the first stage of mitosis?
4. What happens in cykinosis?
- The cytoplasm of the cell is cleaved in half.
- This isn't even a stage.
- The centromeres divide.
- The chromosomes uncoil and a new nuclear envelope forms. The spindle fibres disappear.
5. In which phase do the chromosomes line up?