1. In which phase do the chromosomes line up?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in cykinosis?
- This isn't even a stage.
- The centromeres divide.
- The cytoplasm of the cell is cleaved in half.
- The chromosomes uncoil and a new nuclear envelope forms. The spindle fibres disappear.
3. What is the first stage of mitosis?
4. Is this animal or plant cells: When mitosis occurs, only the same type of cell can form.
- Neither, this is incorrect
- Plant Cell
- Animal Cell
5. Is mitiosis sexual or asexual?
- I don't know