1. MITCH - What repairs did they make?
- Repairs to schools, homes, infrastructure, clinics - created jobs
- Repairs to hospitals, apartment blocks, bridges, etc - created jobs
- Gave money to public to make their own repairs
- Repairs to shelters, supermarkets, roads, schools and clinics - created jobs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. FLOYD - Air pressure?
3. Which countries did Mitch affect?
- Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala
- USA, Belize, Honduras, Guatemala
- El Salvador, Nicaragua, Belize, Panama
- Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Florida
4. MITCH - Damage cost?
- $60 million
- $12 billion
- $10 billion
- $9 billion
5. MITCH- How did they fund immediate emergency supplies?
- They made the supplies
- Government funded
- Emergency aid from multinationally - NGO's and governments
- From the monkeys