1. MITCH - How many known to be affected (dead/missing/homeless/evacuated)
- 1 billion
- 2 million
- almost 3 million
- 1 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. MITCH - How many people killed?
3. What is the difference between hurricanes in HICs and LICs
- Shelters, food and medicine needed in LICs but not in HICs
- better technology, money and resources means wide spread evacuation, satellite imagery, no need for international aid, temporary accomodation
- LICs don't receive international aid, rely on their own government
- No difference
4. FLOYD - In how many states was there flooding?
5. MITCH -How much rainfall in just three days?
- 180 cm
- 210 cm
- 190 mm
- 400 cm