1. MITCH - What repairs did they make?
- Repairs to schools, homes, infrastructure, clinics - created jobs
- Repairs to hospitals, apartment blocks, bridges, etc - created jobs
- Gave money to public to make their own repairs
- Repairs to shelters, supermarkets, roads, schools and clinics - created jobs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. MITCH- How did they fund immediate emergency supplies?
- They made the supplies
- Government funded
- Emergency aid from multinationally - NGO's and governments
- From the monkeys
3. FLOYD- How much rain fell between 16 -17 Sept?
- 50 cm
4. FLOYD - In how many states was there flooding?
5. MITCH -How much rainfall in just three days?
- 400 cm
- 210 cm
- 180 cm
- 190 mm