1. Name two elements of mise-en-scéne
- Setting, dress code and props, colour, lighting and non-verbal codes
- None of the above
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is different colour use good for action adventure films?
- It sets a particular mood and symbolises a specific topic or theme
- It's pretty to look at
3. What does a dark setting suggest?
- It suggests that something bad is going to happen, it is also eerie and sets a particular mood
- That something good is going to happen
- Positive atmosphere
4. What are the two codes for lighting?
- High key and low key
5. Give an example of non-verbal communication
- Facial expressions, gestures