1. What does a dark setting suggest?
- It suggests that something bad is going to happen, it is also eerie and sets a particular mood
- That something good is going to happen
- Positive atmosphere
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could dress codes and props signify about a character?
- Daily lifestyle
- Their status and values
- Their job
3. Name two elements of mise-en-scéne
- Setting, dress code and props, colour, lighting and non-verbal codes
- None of the above
4. What is Mise-en-scéne?
- What you see on the screen/in the image
- The characters on screen
5. Give an example of non-verbal communication
- Facial expressions, gestures