1. Why is different colour use good for action adventure films?
- It sets a particular mood and symbolises a specific topic or theme
- It's pretty to look at
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two codes for lighting?
- High key and low key
3. What is Mise-en-scéne?
- What you see on the screen/in the image
- The characters on screen
4. What could dress codes and props signify about a character?
- Their status and values
- Their job
- Daily lifestyle
5. Name two elements of mise-en-scéne
- Setting, dress code and props, colour, lighting and non-verbal codes
- None of the above