1. How is God described by Wiles?
- Arbitrary and stupid
- Stupid and silly
- Arbitrary and partisan
- Partisan and disillusioned
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two ways are cited to defend miracles?
- Defending them as symbolic stories and defending literal belief in miracles
- Defending them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
- Rejecting them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
- Defending them wholly
3. What does Maurice Wiles believe?
- He rejects miracles on moral grounds
- He accepts miracles on moral grounds
- He rejects miracles because the people were drunk
- He accepts miracles because they're in the Bible
4. Who are the 4 people that response to Hume's thinking?
- Flew, Lewis, Swinburne, Polkinghorne
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Flew, Wiles, Swinburne, Lewis
- Swinburne, Hick, Dawkins, Davis
5. What do miracles in the Old Testament demonstrate?
- They demonstrate the Kingdom of God
- They demonstrate the covenant between God, Jesus and the world
- They demonstrate God's glory in how he brings around punishment and reward
- They demonstrate how God is an absolute LAD