1. How is God described by Wiles?
- Arbitrary and partisan
- Partisan and disillusioned
- Arbitrary and stupid
- Stupid and silly
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two ways are cited to defend miracles?
- Defending them wholly
- Defending them as symbolic stories and defending literal belief in miracles
- Rejecting them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
- Defending them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
3. Miracles are divided into what 3 sections?
- Healings, exorcisms and nature miracles
- Conversions, exorcisms and healings
- Visions, voices and healings
- Exorcisms, levitating, resurrection
4. What do miracles in the Old Testament demonstrate?
- They demonstrate the Kingdom of God
- They demonstrate God's glory in how he brings around punishment and reward
- They demonstrate how God is an absolute LAD
- They demonstrate the covenant between God, Jesus and the world
5. Who are the 4 people that response to Hume's thinking?
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Flew, Lewis, Swinburne, Polkinghorne
- Swinburne, Hick, Dawkins, Davis
- Flew, Wiles, Swinburne, Lewis