1. Miracles are divided into what 3 sections?
- Visions, voices and healings
- Exorcisms, levitating, resurrection
- Healings, exorcisms and nature miracles
- Conversions, exorcisms and healings
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 3 things does Hume use to argue against miracles?
- Human testimony, different traditions, owning a cat
- Different traditions, insufficient evidence, human testimony
- Insufficient evidence, the person being a woman, different traditions
- Being over 18, owning a cat, being drunk
3. Who are the 4 people that response to Hume's thinking?
- Swinburne, Hick, Dawkins, Davis
- Flew, Lewis, Swinburne, Polkinghorne
- Flew, Wiles, Swinburne, Lewis
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
4. What two ways are cited to defend miracles?
- Defending them as symbolic stories and defending literal belief in miracles
- Defending them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
- Rejecting them on theological grounds and defending them scientifically
- Defending them wholly
5. How is God described by Wiles?
- Stupid and silly
- Partisan and disillusioned
- Arbitrary and partisan
- Arbitrary and stupid