1. Who are the 4 people that response to Hume's thinking?
- Swinburne, Hick, Dawkins, Davis
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Flew, Lewis, Swinburne, Polkinghorne
- Flew, Wiles, Swinburne, Lewis
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Maurice Wiles believe?
- He accepts miracles because they're in the Bible
- He accepts miracles on moral grounds
- He rejects miracles on moral grounds
- He rejects miracles because the people were drunk
3. How is God described by Wiles?
- Stupid and silly
- Partisan and disillusioned
- Arbitrary and partisan
- Arbitrary and stupid
4. What 3 things does Hume use to argue against miracles?
- Human testimony, different traditions, owning a cat
- Being over 18, owning a cat, being drunk
- Different traditions, insufficient evidence, human testimony
- Insufficient evidence, the person being a woman, different traditions
5. Miracles are divided into what 3 sections?
- Exorcisms, levitating, resurrection
- Healings, exorcisms and nature miracles
- Visions, voices and healings
- Conversions, exorcisms and healings