1. Is Asbestos resistant to heat and chemicals?
- Just Chemicals
- Its not resistant to either
- Just Hean
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What applications can Asbestos be used for?
- Brake linings, heating insulation, electrical tape.
- Fire-proof fabrics, brake linings, electrical and heating insulation.
- Fire-proof fabrics, insulation and water-proof fabrics.
3. Asbestos is highly toxic when inhaled as dust particles.
4. Is Asbestos a naturally occuring mineral?
5. Asbestos can be used in clothing.