1. Where does Mill say that liberty involves 'pursuing our own good in our own way' and 'framing the plan of our life to suit our own character'?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does Mill use the phrase 'despotism of custom'?
3. Where does Mill use the phrase 'purely personal conduct'?
4. Where does Mill say 'there is no such thing as absolute certainty'?
5. Where can tyranny of the majority be found, other than in law?
- in 'prevailing opinion and feeling'
- in published work and custom