1. What would the fact that the study took place at Yale University have to do with obedience according to Milgram?
- That this had no relevance
- The pps would have thought that such a prestigious university would not have allowed something unethical to occur
- The pps would have wanted to continue as to help with university research
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did Milgram gain informed consent?
3. Did Milgram debrief his pps?
4. How did Milgram describe the electric shocks to the pps?
- That they would be extremely painful
- That they were harmless
- That they were painful but would cause no permanent tissue damage
- That they weren't dangerous below 250 volts
5. What did the learner do at 120 volts?
- Informed the experimenter that the shocks were getting increasingly painful
- Started to grunt
- Start screaming
- Begged for the teacher to stop