1. Was the study well controlled?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What undermined this informed consent?
- The fact that Milgram published the pps names when they had not agreed to this
- The fact that Milgram deceived pps so they didn't in fact agree to what they were going to do
- The fact that Milgram used an actor
3. In one of his variations, what did Milgram do to try to stop the context effects of Yale?
- He held the study in a low key laboratory
- He changed the conntext to being held in an office
- He still held it at Yale but in an artificial office
- He didn't change the context
4. Who was the learner?
- Milgram himself
- A confederate to Milgram
- A participant
- A volunteer
5. What voltage did the first rebelling teacher stop at?
- 300 volts
- 450 volts
- 150 volts
- 210 volts