1. What did the learner do at 120 volts?
- Informed the experimenter that the shocks were getting increasingly painful
- Start screaming
- Begged for the teacher to stop
- Started to grunt
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe how questions were asked of pps
- Pps were asked to recall word lists
- The pps were listed word pairs such as blue-sky and then after, the first word was read to them, followed by a list of possible corresponding words. They then had to press a button to give a correct answer
- The pps were asked questions about previously read out word pairs and they then had to respond using a yes or no button.
3. What did the learner start doing at around 75 volts?
- Asking to be removed from the study
4. Did pps have the right to withdraw?
- In theory
5. Where did Milgram conduct his study?
- Oklahoma university
- Yale university
- Havard university
- Oxford university