1. Did Milgram debrief his pps?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Milgram debrief his pps?
- He introduced them to his confederate, explained the study and checked their well being
- He didn't
- He asked them if they were okay and told them the true purpose of the study
3. Did the pps see the confederate (learner) being strapped into the electric chair?
4. What percentage of the pps did Milgram's students think would continue to the end?
- 2% or 3%
5. What did the learner start doing at around 75 volts?
- Asking to be removed from the study