1. Did pps have the right to withdraw?
- In theory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The pps thought that the victim was willing to take part and that his position was down to chance so..
- This lead to higher levels of obedience
- This lead to lower obedience
- This had nothing to do with the levels of obedience
3. How did Milgram try to convince his pps that the electric shocks were real?
- He didn't
- He gave them a real 45 volt shock
- He got an actor to scream when administered with a shock
- He simply told them that it was real
4. What was the role of the learner?
- They had to memorise word lists and recall them, they received the electric shocs
- They had to teach the pps word lists
- To administer the electric shocks
- They had to learn how to use how to use the generator
5. What voltage did the first rebelling teacher stop at?
- 150 volts
- 450 volts
- 210 volts
- 300 volts