1. What happened at 300 volts?
- The learner was electrocuted anyway
- The learner refused to give answers
- All of these
- The experimenter told the pps to treat the absence of a response as a wrong response
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the learner?
- A confederate to Milgram
- A volunteer
- A participant
- Milgram himself
3. What percentage of pps obeyed to 450 volts?
4. What was the role of the learner?
- They had to memorise word lists and recall them, they received the electric shocs
- They had to learn how to use how to use the generator
- They had to teach the pps word lists
- To administer the electric shocks
5. Describe how questions were asked of pps
- The pps were listed word pairs such as blue-sky and then after, the first word was read to them, followed by a list of possible corresponding words. They then had to press a button to give a correct answer
- The pps were asked questions about previously read out word pairs and they then had to respond using a yes or no button.
- Pps were asked to recall word lists