1. What was Milgram's two other variations
- Both of these
- To move the victim closer to the pps
- To use two conflicting experimenters with one telling the pps to continue and another telling them to stop
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which variation had the least effect on obedience?
- When the envirnoment was changed
- When there were rebelling confederates
- When the experimenter wasn't in the room
- Moving the victim closer
3. In one of his variations, what did Milgram do to try to stop the context effects of Yale?
- He held the study in a low key laboratory
- He changed the conntext to being held in an office
- He still held it at Yale but in an artificial office
- He didn't change the context
4. What happened at 270 volts?
- The learner started to scream with agony
- The learner complained about his heart
- The learner began to wail
- The leaner stopped responding
5. What undermined this informed consent?
- The fact that Milgram published the pps names when they had not agreed to this
- The fact that Milgram deceived pps so they didn't in fact agree to what they were going to do
- The fact that Milgram used an actor