1. Which of these best describes the generator that the pps saw?
- A long counter with an array of switches in a row and then at the end an impressive looking machine. The switches were labelled from 15 volts to 450 volts and above some of the switches were comments such as "slight shock" and "danger"
- A generator with a button that when pressed increased the voltage by 15 volts
- There wasn't one, the pps gave verbal orders for the voltage to increase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Milgram's study unethical?
- All of these
- Pps showed psychological stress
- Someone had a seizure
- It could have caused psychological stress
3. When there was two rebelling confederates, what was the percentage obedience levels?
4. The pps thought that the victim was willing to take part and that his position was down to chance so..
- This lead to higher levels of obedience
- This lead to lower obedience
- This had nothing to do with the levels of obedience
5. How many pps stopped the study before 450 volts?