1. How did the learner perform at first?
- Well, he gave few incorrect responses up to 75 volts
- All of the above
- Badly, he gave mostly incorrect answers
- He gave all correct responses up to 50 volts
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was who would take the role of learner decided?
- The participant had the choice
- The participant and the confederate drew rigged lots
- They could choose amongst themselves
- It was already predetermined
3. How much did Milgram pay his pps?
4. What voltage did the first rebelling teacher stop at?
- 150 volts
- 210 volts
- 300 volts
- 450 volts
5. How did Milgram debrief his pps?
- He asked them if they were okay and told them the true purpose of the study
- He introduced them to his confederate, explained the study and checked their well being
- He didn't