- Created by: Sofia154
- Created on: 24-05-20 17:11
1. Dispositional Hypothesis is the theory that culture or personality can lead to high levels of conformity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % did psychology students predict would give the full 450v?
3. What was one main conclusion drawn from the investigation?
- Men from a poorer background tended to obey the orders less.
- People are much more obediant to destructive orders than we might expect
- People are much less obediant to obey destructive orders than we might exxpect
- The situation does not trigger a conflict between obeying authority and not harming people
4. What % of participants were manual workers
5. Which part of the environment represented the features of atrocities that could take place?
- The experimenter was wearing a lab coat
- The learner was not seen
- The casual setting
- The threatening way the experimenter said the orders