- Created by: Marcus2600
- Created on: 24-11-18 17:28
1. How was obedience operationalised?
- How long it took for them to give each voltage
- The voltage the participants went up to
- How participants reacted to shocking the learner
- How many times participants shocked the learner
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these wasn't given as a reason for the high levels of obedience?
- The aim of the study appeared worthwhile
- Features of the design such as payment increase the feeling of obligation
- The learner appeared to comfortable until 315V
- The participants were assured that the shocks weren't dangerous
- The participants right to withdraw wasn't obvious due to continually prompts to continue
- The teacher has volunteered so has an obligation the experimenter
- The study was carried out in the respectable environment of a university
3. In what increments did the voltage increase by?
4. What is destructive obedience?
- Having to harm someone in order to help someone else
- Following orders even if they cause harm to yourself
- Following orders that you require you to harm someone/a number of people
- Follows orders that require you to destroy something/s
5. How many participants took part in the study?
- 54 Men and Women
- 40 Men and Women
- 40 Men
- 54 Men