- Created by: Marcus2600
- Created on: 24-11-18 17:28
1. Which voltage is the last voltage that the confederate responded to?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what increments did the voltage increase by?
3. What is the minimum voltage that the participants went up to?
4. Which of these is not a way not the experiment was made more realistic for the participant?
- The participant and confederate drew slips of paper to allocate their roles
- The participant watched the confederate pretend to be shocked
- The participant saw the learner being strapped to the electrode
- The Shock machine looked realistic with written descriptions next to groups of voltage
5. Which of these weren't collected qualitative data?
- Nervous giggling