1. In the obedient stooge condition, how many participants went to 450V?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of the study?
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation
- To see how obedient participants would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
- To test whether the rate of obedience would be affected by witnessing a rebellious or obedient participant
- To see whether the would obey a doctor when doing so would breach hospital regulations and endanger a patient's life
3. How many male participants aged 20-50 took part?
4. In the control condition, how many participants gave at least 300V
5. In the 1st experimental condition, when did the second stooge refuse to give any more shocks?