1. How many male participants aged 20-50 took part?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the obedient stooge condition, how many participants went to 450V?
3. In the control condition, how many participants gave at least 300V
4. In the 1st experimental conditon, when did the first stooge refuse to give any more shocks
5. What was the aim of the study?
- To test whether the rate of obedience would be affected by witnessing a rebellious or obedient participant
- To see how obedient participants would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
- To see whether the would obey a doctor when doing so would breach hospital regulations and endanger a patient's life
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation