1. In the 1st experimental condition, when did the second stooge refuse to give any more shocks?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many conditions were there?
3. What was the aim of the study?
- To test whether the rate of obedience would be affected by witnessing a rebellious or obedient participant
- To see how obedient participants would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
- To see whether the would obey a doctor when doing so would breach hospital regulations and endanger a patient's life
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation
4. In the obedient stooge condition, how many participants went to 450V?
5. In the rebellious stooge condition, how many participants gave the full 450V?