1. In the rebellious stooge condition, how many participants gave the full 450V?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the control conditon?
- Two obedient stooges
- No stooges
- Milgram's original procedure
- Two rebellious stooges
3. In the control condition, how many participants gave at least 300V
4. What was the aim of the study?
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation
- To see how obedient participants would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
- To test whether the rate of obedience would be affected by witnessing a rebellious or obedient participant
- To see whether the would obey a doctor when doing so would breach hospital regulations and endanger a patient's life
5. In the 1st experimental condition, when did the second stooge refuse to give any more shocks?