1. In the rebellious stooge condition, how many participants gave the full 450V?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the control condition, how many participants gave at least 300V
3. In the obedient stooge condition, how many participants went to 450V?
4. What was the aim of the study?
- To test whether the rate of obedience would be affected by witnessing a rebellious or obedient participant
- To see whether the would obey a doctor when doing so would breach hospital regulations and endanger a patient's life
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation
- To see how obedient participants would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
5. How many conditions were there?